Ch. 31 Thanksgiving.

Chace stormed over to Sophie's trailer praying she was back. He pounded on the door and not intending to sound so abrasive. To his relief the door whipped open but to his disappointment it was Katie not Sophie.

"Can I help you?" Katie had an obvious edge to her voice. Chace wondered if every woman on set was crazy today.

"I was looking for Sophie." He stated, attempting to take the annoyance out of his voice.

"Obviously," Katie couldn't help but add an eye roll for effect. "As you can see she isn't here." Katie went to shut the door when Chace held it open.

"What's your deal?"

Chace dropped his bravado act and with pleading eyes begged for Katie to show him some sliver of understanding.

Katie saw the desperation although she wanted to torture him further but she also enjoyed being employed.

"What did you think you got away with it?" Katie said in a snarky tone.

"What? Did she see me and Meghan? She knows it was acting right?!"

"Oh really? Since when do they film S-E-X scenes in your trailer?!" Katie angrily hissed as Phoebe was in ear shot.

Chace furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about?! I haven't had S-E-X in my trailer with anyone since I started talking to Sophie!" Chace was now completely confused. He thought Sophie was upset over the scripted sex scenes but now maybe Sophie really thinks he pursued something more?

Chace genuinely looked clueless and working with him all these years Katie knew something was amiss.

"She saw Meghan come out of your trailer bright and early this morning. Then Meghan stopped her and confirmed how you two spent the night together."

Katie barely got the sentence out before Chace turned 10 shades of red. He did not utter a word. He abruptly pivoted around and marched back to the set. Katie knew where he was heading and she didn't want to miss the verbal lashing Meghan was about to get.

Just then Sophie was returning with Jonathan when they swerved to miss Chace who appeared to be on a mission. Fist clenched at his side. He did not even divert his gaze onto them when the brakes squealed to a halt. Katie's short legs could not keep up with Chace's wide stride as she attempted to run after him while Phoebe trailed behind. Alarmed Sophie bolted out the truck door to see the commotion.

"MEGHAN!" Chace ROARED across the set as he whipped open the door and it clashed forcefully on to the wall. Meghan was so startled she dropped the glass prop on the floor as it shattered into a million pieces. Chace did not care that they were in the middle of filming and every eye was on him.

Meghan realized that Chace probably now knew what she had done. She wasn't exactly sure why she had done it, especially after she had gone to his trailer to apologize. Being rude to Chace wasn't giving her the satisfaction she craved. She apologized that morning hoping that they could spend more time together, even if it was as friends.....for now. When she saw Sophie it just seemed like the perfect opportune time to push her true agenda along. If Sophie was out, Meghan would be in. The fact that Sophie was questioning Meghan's early morning intentions further proved she already had a distrust of Chace, as she should. The problem with her well crafted plan was she didn't count on how much Chace cared for Sophie and vice versa.

"HOW DARE YOU LIE!" Chace shoved objects, chairs, and people out of his way to get closer to Meghan. Meghan stood there frozen. She knew what was coming.

Katie, Sophie and Phoebe caught up and saw Chace towering before Meghan.

"Explain yourself to  me? I want to know what type of miserable human being makes up a lie to hurt someone else who has done nothing to you!"