Not Quite a Hero

The villains watched as Izuku, who was already in the proper place, was rendered unconscious once again. 

The voice spoke up, "As I had said beforehand, Izuku's thought process tends to be different than that of an everyday person you'd find on the streets. You will be shown this through 4 clips, each one brushing up on what he truly stands for as a person." Without any further warning, the glass once again went dark. 

A new scene was shown. Midoriya was sitting on his couch watching the news. It seemed to be covering the flame hero, 'Endeavor's rise in the ranks as the new number one hero'. 

The atmosphere in the room grew tense. Not a single one of them liked Endeavor in the slightest. As a matter of fact, he was hated by each and every one of them, mainly however, Dabi. 

Believe it or not, the L.O.V. were a family (of sorts?). They did care about each other. Well, not all of them, but they had a main group, and said group were pretty close. Many of them have shared their stories with each other and were able to find comfort and acceptance in one another. While Dabi had never explicitly shared his story, it was obvious that Endeavor had a role in it, and a very dark one. So, to say the least, the atmosphere in the room wasn't so great right now. 

Their attention snapped back to the screen when they heard the boy scoff, "You've got to be kidding me." he angrily snapped his notebook shut after turning off the T.V.. Midoriya went upstairs to his dorm room but paused before entering. Changing his mind, he turned and, after making his way over, knocked on another student's door. The door was pulled open to reveal Todoroki, who looked confused but motioned for him to come in anyway. 

Some villains couldn't help their amusement at the sight of the traditional, perfectly neat, room. 

Midoriya walked inside and plopped down on a cushion with a huff.  Todoroki sat across from him and raised an eyebrow, asking the green haired boy to explain.

"Your dad is awful."

The villains' mouths hung open in surprise. It was common knowledge that the boy loved heroes, so for him to outright show distaste in one was shocking to say the least. But nothing could've prepared them for what he said next.

"Couldn't stain have targeted him instead? I probably would have helped if he asked me too."

Todoroki huffed out a laugh from his seat across Midoriya. Meanwhile, the villains were frozen. Did he just admit to wanting Endeavor dead? To wanting a hero dead? 

"Izuku, you're a hero."

"In training." he contradicted.

The villains couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"I'll admit, I know why I hate him so much, but why do you hate him?" Todoroki asked.

"Are you serious? Well for one thing, I've never liked that man." The boy practically spat. "He fully believes that a villain's life is meaningless, and he has no care for the safety of civilians or the properties he destroys. Is he dumb or something? Or does he just not realize that people live there, and the asshole can't just go around destroying things in the name of 'being a hero'."

Todoroki nodded, listening with a small smile. He completely agreed, and since the smaller boy clearly needed to rant, he was more than happy to listen. 

"On top of that, he's a HORRIBLE father and an AWFUL person. I mean, who does that to their kids? You're not a tool or a masterpiece, you are a person. What the hell is wrong with him?!"