Dear Notebook: part 7

Kurogiri sat behind Shigaraki. He'd say it was for protection, but honestly it was just to keep an eye on him. At the moment he was...conflicted. He didn't often feel things towards people, they were just, there. However, he couldn't help the growing fondness for the child. Strange.

As time passed and they learned more and more, he found it harder to keep down. He wanted to hide the boy from everything that could ever do him harm. Not that it would matter, the child has seen enough darkness to know that the world is not a kind place.

He just couldn't shake the protectiveness that continually washed over him every time he thought about the boy, which was becoming more and more often. Perhaps he could bring him back to the bar? Not permanently of course, but a break would be good for him. He said he didn't mind earlier. 

On top of that, he would be good for Tomura, and having some company that wouldn't destroy everything when upset would be nice.

Then again, he wasn't sure how much he wanted him around the other villains. They may taint him and then there would be no going back. Also, the young boy likely would be very uncomfortable to spend time with the very villains that tried to kill him multiple times. 

Alas, he supposes it depends on Tomura in the end. His charge has clearly taken an interest. 

_____________

The room erupted in chaos at denki's comment, thousands of questions being thrown at the pro hero who was, by the way, no help at all.

Overall, for a person with the enhanced hearing of a hawk, yeah, not fun. Currently, he was hiding in a corner with Mirko since they both felt like they needed to stretch their legs, who also wasn't fond of all the noise, and watched at Eraser attempted to strangle the old number one Hero for not telling him sooner. 

Probably would have succeeded too, if Mic wasn't holding him back. Something about paperwork and messy? Good lord...

Mirio was looking like it all suddenly made sense, while Shigaraki looked like he already knew.  The voice decided to once again make itself known, also reminding him that no one could actually kill anyone, "Please remain calm and go back to your seats so we may continue."

Normally, they probably would have ignored that request, but they were all a bit too afraid to see just what this voice could do. Once everyone was back in their seats, the scenes began playing again. Oh god, why was he getting used to this.

Dear notebook, the next day was a lot better. Kachan ignored me for the most part and the others were too busy talking about what schools they were going to next year to pick a fight.

Kinda depressing but he supposes he understood where the kid came from.

The only major thing I can remember happening next was training with All Might, which, by the way, not as fun as it sounds. Remember Takoba Seaside Bay? The once completely coved in trash. Yeah, he cleaned that.

"He WHAT?!?"Aizawa yelled. Not that Hawks could blame him, he'd passed over that place plenty of times, both before and after it was clean. The trash there was nothing small. He's pretty sure he saw a truck in there somewhere. 

Yeah, apparently, I was too weak to take his quirk without blowing off all my limbs. 

Floaty let out a strangled noise. 

He made this training plan, complete with diet and stretches to do at home. Kinda a lot but it made sense he supposes. Honestly though, in that moment I couldn't feel anything other than stupid.

I wanted to be a hero for crying out loud, so why on Earth did I not work out before hand? Was I planning on talking my way into the Hero course?!