There's a lot you don't know

With Izuku's focus now off the villains' arranged playdate, he was able to clearly hear Tokoyami, one of his closest friends, call out to him. "How are you holding up?" 

Izuku turned to look at him. Apparently, sounds moved the same way it always did even with the glass there, because his bird friend was sitting in front of the glass when he spoke to him. Must have been why he could hear him better than the others. 

He got up to sit opposite to his friend before responding, " Meh. I'd rather my privacy not be invaded over and over again but at least it's easier to explain this way. That, and I'm very glad I didn't have to explain my quirk situation to Mr. Aizawa myself. Sorry for not telling you, by the way."

Tokoyami shrugged in understanding while Dark Shadow smacked face first into the glass trying to get to Izuku, attracting the attention of others. Poor Dark Shadow, it's not their fault they can't see glass. 

"Since when did you two become such close friends?" Uraraka called out while Izuku and Tokoyami checked to make sure the poor quirk was okay. 

Izuku turned to look at her, "Ah, actually, Tokoyami happened to walk in while I was listening to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance."

"An immaculate taste indeed." Tokoyami agreed.

"We bonded over songs we liked and have just kinda been friends ever since." Izuku finished. 

"Dark Shadow has taken a liking to him as well." Tokoyami nodded. 

Jiro was next to them in seconds, "Did you say My Chemical Romance?"

Everyone watched as they all started going over their favorite songs and bands, getting excited whenever they all recognized the song, which was often.

"Now that I think about it, we've learned a lot about Midoriya's life, but we still don't really know much about Midoriya himself." Sero spoke up. 

The three stopped talking as realization dawned on everyone. 

"Oh! I can help with that!" Uraraka spoke up. "He loves reading and writing, he knows 4 different languages, he prefers comfy clothing far bigger than him to clothes that actually fit which is why he totally steals clothes from Iida and Todoroki whenever we hang out in their rooms! He-"

"That's where my shirts went?!?!" Iida exclaimed.

"In my defense, you have very comfy clothes for someone who always dresses to perfection. Plus, you guys make me happy, so wearing it releases serotonin because it smells like you. I always make sure to wash them and give them back!" Izuku responded. Iida sputtered, face going bright red while Todoroki shrugged, unbothered.  

Uraraka cracked up while Tsu sighed, "You can't just say stuff like that Midoriya, kero."

Izuku frowned, "Why not? I didn't lie, they do make me happy. They're not the only ones I do it from either. I have, like, two of Shinso's hoodies, fuzzy socks from Tokoyami, a beanie from Sero, and a scarf from Denki too."

Everyone turned to look at him wide eyed. 

"Ya know, I'm not even mad. You can have anything you want, that's fricken adorable." Sero spoke up laughing a bit and turning Izuku into a tomato. 

Denki and Tokoyami immediately agreed while Shinso joined Iida in becoming a blushing mess. Aizawa and Yamada shared one look and smirked at their recently adopted son. 

Meanwhile, Dabi leaned over to Mr. Compress. "We are so teasing him about this, right?" 

"Oh 100%" Magne said, butting in and answering for the Magic Man.