love for my readers

Hey guys! I really don't like doing filler chapters but I think there are some things that I should clear up.

1) this is not a harem fic. The class joked around about it because they thought it was funny. A few of the "crushes" are jokes, and most of them aren't serious.

2) other than the people already married, there will be no added relationships in this fic.

3) I do not hate All Might, I do think a lot of his choices can be dumb, but that goes for everyone. On the other hand, if I make the villains better, I still need there to be conflict in the story. Ergo, All Might and Inko are kinda sucky here.

4) THIS IS NOT CANNON. many of the events are, but there is a lot I added on my own accord.

5) this is not femboy Izuku. Izuku gets his nails done with Aoyama because he was too nervous to go by himself. So Izuku volunteered to go with him so that he could have fun without worrying what others thought of him. If it helped his friends, he would walk around in a dress no matter how awkward it is for him.

*If there is anything else you would like addressed let me know, and I'll answer it here when I get the chance.*

*P.S. I don't have a computer so I can't run this through anything to check spelling 😅 good luck!*

*P.P.S. Since you guys are so amazing, I'll give you a sneak peak at the other fics to come. You can choose between Elven Izuku Midoriya, Homework is Pointless, or A Bad Situation. I'll post the first chapter on here for ya 😉. You Vote! (Voting ends on the 17th)*