Dear Notebook: part 2

"The break will now be coming to an end, everyone back to your seats please." The voice called out.

Grumbling was heard from across the room, no one particularly looking forward to this. Learning about what happened to Midoriya was sickening, and they weren't sure how much more of it they could take if it didn't get better soon.

They did as they were told, though. Everyone shuffled to their seats as they got ready for the next part to begin.

Midoriya was sitting at his desk again when the scenes started back up, he was wrapped in a blanket and looked pretty tired though.

Dear Notebook, where did I leave off again? Ah, right, my friends and family turning on me.

I remember asking my mom to stay home at one point. It had been about a week? I don't know.

She had to go to work though, so the answer was no. I didn't tell her about the bullying. My teachers didn't care, so it must not be that bad. I didn't want to bother my mom about it.

"That's wrong on so many levels." Midnight said. The others nodded their agreement.

"A child should be able to go to their parent(s) and/or guardians about anything and everything. However, I have to say I'm not surprised with how most kids behave nowadays. Parents aren't the most welcoming either." Recovery girl spoke up.

It went on for a while. No, let me rephrase that, it never really stopped. It got really bad, though, when the teachers started participating.

"When the teachers what?" Aizawa growled. Everyone in the room stiffened for the who knows time of the day.

I mentioned it to my mom at one point. Just once. I told her that the kids were bullying me, and the teacher weren't doing anything. She said they were just teasing, but even she looked unsure.

I wanted to yell at her. Make her understand, but that wouldn't solve anything. Besides, she didn't do anything, it wasn't her fault.

"It's not really a matter of fault. She's his mother, she should do something." Rumi said.

Hawks scoffed from beside her, "Yeah, but she won't."

"What do you mean?" Hagakure asked.

He shook his head, "Just watch."

Besides, by the way she looks at me, I could tell she really didn't know how to handle me. She just didn't have the energy. With everything going on, taking care of a needy child wasn't, isn't, something she needed.

But that's not the point. I suppose I just wished someone did something. Stepped in and helped younger me. 

Anyway, that's all. Bye.

The scenes just kept going.

Dear notebook...I don't want to do this. Not this topic.

The bad feeling in their stomachs got worse.

But I suppose I should. School was.... manageable. It was awful, but I knew how to brush off a comment. When I entered my 3rd year or elementary though, it got bad.

It was my first day back after summer break. And, like normal, it was customary to introduce yourself to the class. Which usually consisted of your name, what you want to be when you get older, and what your quirk was.

And, as always, the other students had no trouble outing me to the new and older kids that I was quirkless.

A scoff was heard from the villains section, though no one was quite sure who exactly it was from.

I got cornered at the end of school in the back alley. Some older class-men were angry that I was bringing such a disgrace to their school as quirklessness. They decided to show me exactly how they felt.

You could cut the air with how tense it became. 

I went home that day beaten, bruised, and a little bit bloody, but otherwise okay. I hid it from my mom, of course, since she didn't need any more things to stress about. It was easy too, since she was always at work.

Hey, I learned first aid tho! Pretty good at it if I do say so myself.

It went on for a while. No teachers ever stopped it, nor did they ever join in, they just ignored it, like nothing was happening.

It only got worse when they started using their quirks.

"WHEN THEY WHAT?!" Hizashi yelled, shooting up from his seat. The others in the room once again thanked God that their quirks were canceled.

"OH SO SCREW THE LAW THEN?!" He said, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation, "LETS JUST LET THE KIDS RUN WILD AND HURT OTHER PEOPLE!!!!"

"Calm down Hizashi, this is the past, we can't do anything about it." Aizawa said.

"Oh please, don't act like a saint, I know you're just as mad about this as I am!"

"Indeed." The principle cut in. "I'll have to look into this school. I'm afraid if such things as discrimination and illegal quirk usage are going on, not to mention neglectance, it must be put to a stop immediately."

Not a single person could muster up the sympathy for the school. They fully had what was coming for them.

I hated school. The whole thing. It was the first time I'd ever hated something in my life. I didn't even hate my dad, and while I do now, I'm more afraid of him than anything else.

"Understandable." Momo and Iida said at the same time.

I have more scars than I can count because of it. Come to think of it, I think Kachan started that. He used a blast on me, not to hurt me, just to scare me.

The others didn't see it that way though. Going all out just to see how much damage they could cause without killing me.  

"I'm bombing a school." Spinner announced.

"Right, I'll start a hit list." Mr. Compress continued.

Meanwhile the others were too busy glaring at blasty boy, who shrunk down in his seat, to scold the villains.

I think that's enough for one night. Signing out now.

Sighs were heard from all over the room. No one was sure what was coming next, and no one was ready for it.

*Authors note!

You guys are actually amazing 😭. The amount of support I have gotten from all of you is incredible. This is one of my favorite fics that I am writing, and I'm so glad y'all are enjoying it.

Can y'all imagine, we haven't even gotten to UA yet. Personally, I'm looking forward to some mamagiri.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please VOTE and COMMENT and questions or suggestions you may have for me!!! I love answering comments!

Stay safe my darlin's!*