How do I start?

The room was quiet, at least for Izuku. The sound had once again been cut off between him and the others, and seeing nothing else to do, he had moved back to the center of the blankets. 

"Now then," The voice spoke up, or 'Secret Teller' as he had started calling them; He thought it fit rather well, and it felt wrong to keep referring to them as 'The Voice'. "I believe we have all come to understand how this place works. To speed up further processes, I will be combining your rooms. I trust you have been given enough time to come to the understanding that fighting each other is futile and a waste of time."

Everyone looked confused, and then the lights went out. When they were able to see again, all of the students, Heroes, and Villains sat in rows of seats in front of him. The three rooms had merged into one large one with a huge glass wall separating the two of them. 

The villains didn't seem so happy to have to share a room with all the Heroes/heroes in training, and Aizawa looked thoroughly exasperated at his loss of peace, but no one put up much of a fight.

Without further warning Secret Teller spoke, "Now, let's continue." and Izuku slipped unconscious again. 

_______________

They watched as Midoriya was rendered unconscious once again, flowing up in the swirls of light just like before. And again, the screen went dark. 

The first picture to be shown was of Izuku, sitting at a desk in what seemed to be his room at home, since it didn't match the layout of his room in the dorms. 

The second voice began narrating again. 

Izuku never liked therapy.

Well, that's not what they had been expecting. 

Don't get him wrong, he thought therapists were great, even considered being one for a short amount of time, but the thought of having someone know so much about him was practically sickening.

Okay, that they could understand. They all had secrets they rather not share. A few people, namely Aizawa, Mic and Midnight, were sending a few glances over to UA's resident "therapist", Hound Dog, who was watching the screen intently. 

Yeah, okay, maybe that didn't make much sense. However, the whole, 'who cares what they think' and 'you such a cheery person, what could you possibly be hiding' were dead wrong. There was a lot he wanted to hide, because if they ever found out, he'd be sent to a bloody mental institution for his safety and the safety of others.

Wonderful, ain't it.

That...was concerning. They didn't like that. 

"Surely it can't be that bad." Hawks joked, trying to lighten the mood. The others, however, were not holding the same optimism. 

Now, Izuku had trust issues. MAJOR ones. But he thought he could at least trust his mom.

Bakugo tensed, "Auntie Inko?"

He didn't even tell her very much! He thought, maybe, telling her about the self-harm would be a helping motivation to get him to stop.

Multiple people sucked in breaths, but Aizawa and Mic couldn't help but feel proud that he had tried to stop. However, they had this sinking feeling in their stomachs. 

Instead, she lost her mind. She tore up his room, throwing out anything he could use to hurt himself no matter how many times he told her to stop, and then forced him to show her. Which he of course refused. He knows logically that she was just scared, but still. 

Then, three weeks later, he was told he had to go to mandatory therapy sessions to 'fix him'.

So yeah, Izuku hates therapy.

Every froze at the, quite loud, growl came from none other than Hound Dog himself. 

Do you know how much work it is to carefully plan out what to say to your therapist so that you're not lying but also withholding enough information to make sure you're not sent to a mental institution?

Exhausting.

Mina snorted, "Tell me about it."

This just kept getting better and better. Aizawa vowed to talk to his students about this after. 

But it was paying off. Now, a whole year later while he is now in UA, he's finally almost done.

"Wait, is he still in therapy?" Uraraka spoke up.

"No." The voice said. "He finished a few weeks after school started."

They nodded and continued watching. 

His therapist, Ms. Aimi, told his mom that he was pretty much stable, so his next therapy session was his last one.

"Is that how it works?" Toga asked.

"It is up to the person paying for it." Hound Dog answered. 

He wasn't expecting, however, to get a final assignment.

He was asked to write a journal. Not for her to see or anything, but to go talk stuff out. One where he wouldn't ever have to worry about anyone else seeing.

"Huh. That's pretty smart actually." Jiro said, others nodding in agreement. 

So now here he was, sitting at his desk staring at the blank page of a brand-new notebook trying to figure out what the hell he was supposed to write.

"Now way," Uraraka gasped,"Deku-kun? Not knowing what to write? Nah, I don't believe it."

A few others laughed at the exasperation in her voice. 

If it was something he was going to turn into someone, like an assignment, then it would be easy. He would tell them what they wanted to hear in a way that would be the most... believable.

But this wasn't for another person. This was for himself.

Where does he even begin?

"Ah, yes. It's a whole lot harder to lie to oneself than it is to lie to others." Compress said. A few questioning looks were sent his way, but the man ignored them. 

He glanced over at his clock and groaned upon seeing the time. He opened the book at 7 pm on the dot, after he finished dinner and helped clean up. It was now 7:44 and he still had nothing.

He took a breath and grabbed a pencil. Might as well start at the beginning.

"Dear notebook..."

*Author note!

Ha! Healthy Mental state, what's that? Finally got around to putting them all together. Like my idea? I thought it would fit well, an easier to tell the story from his point of view using the notebooks. 

Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I think it turned out well. A lot of things could happen to a person, so I hope ya'll are alright. Sometimes it's nice to finally let it out. Maybe starting by telling the truth to yourself can be your first step.

Stay safe my Darlin's!*