Reflections

Almost everyone watched as Izuku was once again lowered to the floor. He got up with a groan, clutching his head. Not that it was surprising. This time he did three in a row, four if you counted the one where he shared his ideas on the L.O.V. and then proceeded to comfort his friend. They felt bad for Shinso. It was bad enough that he was being exposed but that was a rather personal conversation, so having it shown to everyone probably wasn't great. 

Izuku glanced over to the purple haired boy and was met with a small, barely visible, smile in return. 

The voice spoke up, "Just like last time, I will allow a period for questions, although this time, I will start with the villains."

Suddenly the chatter from the room to his right could be heard. They seemed to be in the middle of some debate. Overhaul kept going on about how the quirkless should be treated better as they're only ones not infected with the plague that is quirks, whereas Shigaraki was saying that it didn't matter if they were quirkless or not. If a person is useless then they are useless and if they're helpful then they're helpful, nothing more, nothing less. 

Izuku walked over to them once again, sitting down and listening to their argument with an amused look on his face. Kurogiri was the first to notice him, having given up on keeping Shigaraki in check and not worrying as much since no one could use their quirks or hurt each other. 

He walked up to Izuku, coming to a stop in front of him from the other side of the glass. I must admit I do have a question." he said, continuing when Izuku nodded in acknowledgment, "do you truly believe they can be helped?"

Izuku looked into his yellow eyes. The villains still had yet to notice him, and he didn't bother turning around to see if others were watching them. After a minute he responded, "Do you think they would want to be?"

Kurogiri paused, then answered, "If they had the chance, I believe so. They long for something. Something I think only someone like you could give them."

Izuku was about to respond when Toga finally spotted them. "Izu!" she yelled, running up to the glass and waving her hands crazily in front of her as she said hi.

He chuckled and gave her a big smile, "Hello Toga."

Stain suddenly spoke up, "I now know your opinion of Endeavor, but what about the rest of the heroes, surely you must see what's wrong with them too?"

Izuku nodded, causing a large smile to appear on the man's face, but before he could say anything, Izuku held up his hand.

"Yes," he continued, "I will agree many heroes out there, especially nowadays, are very flawed. However, we are all human. Not a single one of us are without flaws."

"All Might-"

"Is flawed too." He cut stain off. "But, if we are to go in the direction you are looking, you should look up to the underground hero society."

"What why?" Spinner asked.

"Because those are the heroes who I can say for a fact are not in it for the fame or money, who are saving people because it's what they believe is right. They get no fame, as their job depends on them staying under the radar, and, like teachers, are often not paid as much as they should be."

Stain looked as if he had never thought of that, so while he was so open to suggestions, Izuku thought he'd add in one more thing. "And by the way, if you really want to change the way things are, I suggest trying a different route."

"Pardon?"

He chuckled, "Present the world with facts instead of fear. Show them what is happening instead of trying to get rid of the problem all on your own. Otherwise, you may end up causing the one thing you're trying so hard to prevent." Once stain looked as if his mind was about to break from all the new information, Izuku moved on to the next person.

"If you see how messed up the Hero society is, why would you join it?" Shigaraki spoke up.

"Oh, that's simple. Who's a civilian more likely to listen to, a high ranked hero? Or a fear inspiring villain that they hate?" The villain in question opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to come up with a comeback. Seeing that he had none, Izuku moved on once again.

"By any chance, there's no way we could get you to join the L.O.V., is there?" Dabi asked with a smirk on his face. 

" 'Fraid not. I rather enjoy being able to walk around freely, thank you." A few of the villains chuckled at that. 

"Any more questions?" The voice spoke up. No one said anything, so it moved on. 

"Alright, Heroes next."

Izuku got up once again to sit in front of the Heroes. 

"I must admit, I'm impressed, Mr. Midoriya!" Nezu spoke up first. "You not only pointed out problems but came up with some rather nice solutions as well! If you wouldn't mind, I would love to have some tea and chat about it further with you in the future?"

Izuku smiled back, a kind smile that instantly had all the teachers praying to every god there ever was that Nezu would not corrupt the poor hero in training.

"I would love to Principle Nezu!" He responded with a large 'Midoriya' smile.

Hawks spoke up next, "By the way, who's was that other number that you gave that kid?"

He blinked a few times as the memory resurfaced, "Ah, oh yeah. Nezu's of course."

They all paused, staring at him.

Recovery Girl finally spoke up, "How did you even get his number?"

"Oh, he has this puzzle thing he puts on the school website. I was bored and curious so I solved it and when I saw the number, I wasn't about to just randomly call it. So instead, I hacked into the UA database, because once again, I was bored, and went through the staff files until I found a matching number to confirm that it was, in fact, Principle Nezu's."

"I'm sorry," Mirko said holding up a hand, "You did what now?"

"What's the big deal?" he asked. "That was kinda the whole point of the puzzle in the first place, so it's not like it's that crazy. Besides, he totally let me do it. If he didn't want me in his system, he would have kicked me out."

Most of them shook their heads, too stunted to speak; others just continued to stare at him. Meanwhile, Nezu was full blown out cackling at the statement. 

The voice suddenly spoke up, "If that is all the questions, we will be moving onto the students now." The heroes composed themselves as Izuku got up for the third time to move over and sit in front of his fellow students. 

However, for the first time, the group was silent, seemingly thinking about what there was to say.

Mirio was the one to go first, "Why don't you hate villains?"

"Huh?" Izuku asked, not having expected the question.

"I mean, they've tried to kill you and your friends' multiple times, and others too. If I were you, I'd hate them."

Izuku hummed, looking up and leaning back on his hands as he thought of a response. Eventually, he sighed, "Too much work. And I do hate a few of them to be fair."

There was a pause, "Pardon? Too much work?" Miro asked.

"Hating someone, I mean. You have to maintain your anger and stop yourself from thinking any deeper, because you can't feel sympathy for someone you truly hate." He said, looking back to them again, "I'm just saying, that's way too much energy only to come up with such a rotten result. I save that for truly awful people." The class sat there, looking back at him with wide eyes, and they weren't the only ones. All of them were surprised.

But it seems the kid wasn't done, "Honestly," He finished, "I think I've only ever hated like, 3 people in my life. Maybe more, but I can't think of them right now." 

No one knew what to say to that. They honestly didn't know that was possible.

Shinso spoke up, "How?..."

He shrugged, "Perspective I guess."

*Authors note!

Hello Darlin's! Thank you so much for reading!  I'm really excited for what's coming up next. Make sure you vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Comment any questions or suggestions you may have for me!

Stay safe!*