.:1:.

This might not be the best cat boy au but it's whatever.

George sat quietly down at his pc.. it's about 12pm at night.. he likes staying up during the night and sleeping all day... he blames his cat side for that.

"Georgeeeee.." Dream whined through his headset- catching his attention.

"Yes Dream..?" George mumbled as he mined some stone to make a furnace.. he was trying to build a house in minecraft

Dream has been one of my best friends for years.... 4 years to be exact and- he still doesn't know that I'm part cat.. or- hybrid..? I don't fucking know... a creature.

"Can I see what you look like?" Dream asked groggily- right.. I've never actually showed Dream what I look like.. due to my.. features...

George's ears twitch as he tail batted side to side...kneading his.. feet paws..? I don't know..
"Pfft..." he nervously gripped the seat as he bit his lip- as much as he wanted too he couldn't.
"No." He chuckled.. it was kinda fun teasing Dream.

"George pleaseeee.. I'll show you what I look like~" Dream has been extra desperate lately since a few days ago marks the day we met each other- he won't leave me alone about it.

I have been always curious what Dream looks like.. but.. it's not worth showing my secret..
Definitely not..

"Nooo..." george nervously chuckled as he shook his head, his ears twitching,
"I'm not showing you what I look like Dream.." His smile soon faded.. he wanted too.. but couldn't.

You could hear Dream huff.
"Okay..." he gave up trying.

George curled his tail around his legs, curling into a ball.. staring as Dreams icon lit up when he spoke.

"Just a sneak pea-"

"No." George cut off Dream as he leaned his chair back.. faintly kneading the seat.. he liked kneading the seat.. the leather felt nice as he clawed it- he always needs to buy new chairs.. every few months at least.

"Your rude." Dream chuckled as his minecraft character ran up to mine.
"You added cat ears and a cat tail on your minecraft character?!" He started to wheezed.. making fun of his minecraft skin.

George felt his face heat up.. he wanted to add the ears and tail so it would match him in real life.
"Yeah..." he mumbled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you some kind of weird cat boy or something?!" Dream wheezed as he hit George's minecraft character.
"You fuckin weirdo"

George soon frowned, tightening his tail around his body... if you only knew..
"No..." he mumbled as he clicked onto the minecraft Java main screen on another monitor.

Dream just continued laughing.
"You look so stupid and weird with those on!" He laughed trying his best to be funny.

George's ears flattened as he clicked onto the skins page, putting on his old skin without the cat features.. deleting the old cat boy skin.... I don't want that anymore..

Dream just continued laughing... he would probably make fun of me and be disgusted of me if he knew i was ACTUALLY part cat.

George left the game and joined back with his old skin on.. no cat features..

"Aww no more cat boy gogy??" Dream snickered through the headset.. clearly making fun of him.

George just whipped his tail around.. he was upset and angry.. but he didn't say anything.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed.. I'm tired.." he fake yawned.... He just wanted to leave..