.:23:.

-_-

George rested on dreams chest, his tail swaying around happily.
"I'm sorry for what I've done." He hugged his blob plushie faintly.
"I really am..."

Dream had his arms wrapped around the brunette.
"It's okay.. I'm sorry too" He hummed, looking down at George.
"For now.. let's forget about it."

George nodded softly, frowning.
"Okay.." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"If that's what you want to do."

Dream frowned faintly, kissing the top of George's head.
"You alright..?" He could tell George was upset.
"Your very quiet right now- you usually purr or something."

"Just..." George's ears pinned back, smacking dreams face.
"I'm tired... I haven't slept.." he rubbed his eyes.
"And I really want to sleep- but I don't.."

"That is the biggest lie I have ever heard from your moth." Dream scoffed, shaking his head... that was the biggest lie he ever heard George say.
"I know for a fact you probably slept while I was on the plane- AND WHEN YOU WRRE  ON THE PLANE." He knew George slept all that time.
"You've slept at least 20 or more hours."

George grumbled faintly.
"Shut up..." he muttered under his breath, flicking his tail as he tucked his paw feet under the blanket.
"I was really tired.."

Dream wheezed faintly, shaking his head.
"And just to think I stole sapnaps phone to come and find you." He hugged George firmly, laughing.
"Only for you to be sleeping and wanting to sleep more."

"What? Why sapnaps phone?" George perked up, glanced up at dreams face- having a confused look.
"Don't you have yours...?" Did dream not see his message then.

"He added you on snap whilst you were asleep In his room and he had your snap location." Dream calmed his laughter down.. as he probably was about to be scolded.
"And soo... I used that to find you- sorry."

"What" George glared at dream, growling.

"Hey- don't let your anger on me, let it on Sapnap!!" Dream shook his head repeatedly, having an anxious chuckle.
"I just used it to find you." He soon spoke softly,
"I was wor-"

George swatted and smack the top of dreams head.
"Don't stalk me!" He continued swatting at dreams head.
"You weirdo!!"

Dream continued laughing.
"It's not stalking!" He wheezed, shaking his head repeatedly.
"I was just trying to apologize! And I was worried!!"

George was annoyed by this- he doesn't get personal space... someone's always gotta be bothering him.
"You all need to Give me personal space sometimes!" He lightly chuckled, shaking his head.

"Your personal space is also my personal space!" Dream pulled George into a happy hug, holding him close.
"I hope you know that after becoming my boyfriend."

"Yeah, your the only one Id let in my personal space." George wrapped his arms behind dreams neck, pulling himself up faintly,
"Cause your the only one I actually like." He hummed, his tail swaying around happily as he began to purr.

"So your saying you don't like Sapnap and Karl." Dream lightly scoffed, continuing to have that stupid smile on his face.
"That's so rude to them, and I thought you were besties with them."

"Oh my god- You know what i mean." George rolled his eyes, glaring at Dream.
"There my best friends, your my boyfriend." He poked dreams nose.
"Two different things."

"Oh, and I thought we broke up when you left." Dream tilted his head, lightly chuckling to himself.
"So we are still together." He smiled- he was hoping they were still together at least.

"Well you came here so yes." George sat up, sitting on dreams abdomen.
"We are." He rested his hands on dreams chest.
"If that's alright with you- we are still dating."

"Mhm-" Dream smiled, quickly nodding.
"Of course it is.. but I do have a question..." his smile faded faintly, realizing he can't stay.
"Will-... we be doing a long distance relation ship- or.. would you come back to florida..? as I exactly can't leave my entire house there with Sapnap and Karl."

George's ears pinned back as he began to think to himself.
"I.. I don't know." He flick his tail faintly.
"I don't want too- but I'm scared to go back.."

"How come your scared..?" Dream rested his hands on George's hips, rubbing his hips faintly.

"Just nervous about going back after basically having a melt down and basically running away.." George's ears flattened, frowning... yeah- he should probably be less of a coward.
"Plus- what if we are you know- doing something.... Sapnap and Karl will both hear..." he mumbled out of embarrassment- instantly thinking that thought.

Dream gave George an unimpressed look... seriously.
"So- you worried about them hearing us have sex? Seriously.. that's the problem." He lightly scoffed.
"That's why your so scared."

"No!" George shook his head- clearly embarrassed.
"Well- I guess that's a big thing too..." he mumbled quietly.

"Well- Don't worry about it" Dream held George's hips firmly.
"Besides~ we have a week to do our thing." He smirked.
"Until we have to leave- if your coming with me."

George gave the blonde a shocked look.
"Seriously?!" His tail fluffed up out of embarrassment- does he seriously want to have sex
"You-"

Dream gave George a look.
"So how about it?" He hummed, smirking a little.
"We can have some fun."

George thought for a few moments before huffing.
"Fine- but only cause I feel bad what I did.... And cause I want too-" he grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off.
"But once we are done- you are buying me sushi."

"Fine by me."

Total word count: 1001

I take the crown of cliffhangers because I am sleep sleep now.

Also, I made a vote on my page if you want to go answer that