.:18:.

George walked along the meadow, feeling the grass against his paw like feet.
"Wow..." his tail swayed to side happily, enjoying the feeling.
"It's so soft."

Dream sat on a rock, watch George walk around happily... he's so happy.
"Happy..?" He hummed, watching George walk around.
"You seem very happy."

George turned looking over at Dream.
"I'm happy!!" His tail whipped around happily.
"Extremely!! I never get to go out like this!!! Especially with someone close to me."

"Then.. do I deserve a kiss...?"  Dream smiled, looking over at the brunette.
"Hmm..?" He crossed his arms... he did want a kiss but he wasn't going to force it.
"Since I brought us on this amazing date?"

George walked over to Dream, whipping his tail around.
"Mm.. not yet." He leaned forward, flicking his ears.
"But I am having fun!! And you'll get your kiss eventually- when I think you deserve it." He booped dream on the nose.

"I'm glad you are Georgie." Dream ruffled George's hair, smiling proudly.
"I'm proud of you.. you know that..?" He hummed.. George has come so far- he used to be so shy and hide from everything.

"For what..?" George had a confused look- what did he do...?
"Why are you proud of me...?" He flicked his tail, tilting his head to the side.

Dream smiled, standing up.
"Doesn't matter.. all that matters is that I love you." He hugged the brunette, nuzzling him.
"A lot- more then anything in the world."

George purred, smiling happily.
"Thank you." He hugged him back, nodding softly.
"I'm glad.."

Dream looked up at the sky.
"Your the strangest person I ever met." He leaned them both against a tree.
"You know that"

"Mhm- I am part cat after all" George looked up, his ears twitching.
"Oh!" He rested his hands on dreams shoulders, getting ready.
"Stay still-"

"What? Why..?" Dream was puzzled until George jumped, pushing down on his shoulders.
"GEOR-" he was cut off.

George without context quickly pulled himself up, putting his feet paws on dreams shoulders before pulling himself on a branch.
"Got it!" He sat down on the branch, wrapping his tail around it to make sure he wouldn't fall.

"George?! What are you doing?!" Dream wheezed, looking up at George.
"Why are you in the tree." He cocked a brow- having a confused look.
"You idiot,"

"I felt like it." George leaned over, seeing Dream below him.
"I haven't climbed a tree before!" He smiled, looking around.
"It's really cool! Does climbing a tree always feel this energetic..?"

"Yes, now get down from there before you fall" Dream rolled his eyes before he began to walk back towards the car.
"We should get some food- something nice" he hummed- swatting his hand around.
"Since- I don't want to be eaten alive by mosquitoes..- fuck there are so many.."

"But- I didn't bring anything to hide myself?" George soon hung upside down, having his legs hook onto the branch.
"You would have to go in by yourself while I sit in the car."

"I already thought ahead."
Dream glanced over his shoulder.
"I was thinking we could.. go to a drive in- or get fast food." He turned around, seeing the brunette upside down.
"And stop hanging upside down, your gonna fall."

"No" George hummed, shaking his head.
"I like being upside down" his tail swayed around, smirking.
"I'm having fun!"

The two stood in comforting silence- whilst during that silence George began thinking to himself- having his 'thinking' look.