.:12:.

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

George cupped dreams cheeks, continuing to straddle him as they kissed lustfully.
"Mm.." he rubbed dreams cheeks softly, feeling his light stubble as he did so.

"Damn George, I didn't think you had it in you to try and top.... It's kinda cute." Dream pulled away from the kiss, smirking slightly.
"But it's not gonna work." He pushed George off him, pinning him down on the bed.
"Not towards me at least."

George yelped slightly, his ears peeking up- his attention turning up to the blonde above him.

Dream smirked, leaning over the cat boy.
"Your look good from this angle." He softly rubbed George's cheek, his thumb soon softly rubbing against George's bottom lip.
"But you'll look better when I'm completely fucking your brains out."

George's face heated up as his tail batting back and forth- excited for what's going to happen.
"Big talk I see." His tail coiled around dreams thigh.

"Clothes off." Dream firmly spoke, looking down at George while sliding his shirt off with ease.
"Now georgie."

George did as Dream said, sliding off his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his boxers.
"Sorry- I'm not as muscular as you-" he used to tail to curl around his chest, trying to hide himself.

"That's better for me" Dream leaned down, pressing his lips against George's.

George wrapped his arms around dreams neck, pulling his body against dreams.
"Mm.." he pushed into the kiss.
"Why must you be so hot" George whined softly, grumbling

"Dunno.. why must you be so cute.. especially with your cat features."
Dream scooped his hands under George's thighs, lifting him up- continuing to make out with the cat boy.

He leaned back against the headboard, letting george straddle his lap once more.

Dreams hands travelled to George's ass, gripping his ass tightly.
"God- you have such a nice ass." He pulled away slightly from the kiss.
"And it's all mine to ruin."

George purred, his tail whipping around happily.
"You think so?" His ears peaked up.
"Then earn for it... make me feel good then"

"Mhm alright.. I will.." dreams hands trailed over, right above George's tail.. rubbing it softly, and massaging his back.
"Especially when you have just a nice tail to go along with it." He lightly gripped George's tail unexpectedly, squeezing the base of it.

George let out a gasp, peaking up.
"Oh- My-" he let out a whimper, shuttering slightly.

"Now.. how about we-" Dream played with the rim of George's boxers, grinning
"Start this now" he smirked softly, tilting his head to the side.

"Mhm!" George begged, nodding happily- trying to whip his tail around.

Dream slid his thumbs into George's boxers, Sliding them down slowly.
"Alright then~" he carefully slid off George's boxers with both his fingers.

George held dream by wiggling his waist softly.

Dream eventually got his boxers off, realizing his now hardened member caused by George.
"God- what you do to me George" he groaned softly.

George aligned his hole against dreams member- getting himself ready.
"I can see." His tail waved back and forth- excited for this pleasurable experience.

Dream rested his hands on George's hips.
"Oh.. aren't I excited for this~" he grinned, staring at George's slim body.

George slowly lowered himself down on Dreams member, wincing slightly before pleasure overwhelmed him.
"Ah-h." He let out a moan, resting his hands on dreams torso.
"Oh- Jesus.."