.:11:.

Dream held George in a blanket burrito.
"Your soo cuteeee." He rubbed his cheeks against George's.
"And your so soft."

"I hope you die a painful death." George growled, pinning his ears back.
"I don't like you right now." He gritted his teeth.

"But now I get to fluff your soft hair" Dream fluffed George's hair, smiling.
"So soft." He rested his head on dreams.

George's ears smacked against dreams cheeks.
"I don't like this." He mumbled, he hated baths... it made him angry.

Dream tilted his head, confused.
"What do you not like? Me petting your hair...? Cause I'm going to continue doing it."

Dream continued to cuddle George.

George wanted to cuddle back- but he felt as he couldn't.

George slid out from under the blanket, pulling away from Dream.

"Where are you going?" Dream looked confused, seeing George walk away.

"I'm gonna go to my room" George's tail drooped on the floor, walking out of dreams room down to his.
"You can edit some of your videos- sorry-"

Dream sat up, frowning.... Does he just not want to be around him?- why say yes to being my boyfriend if he's just always going to avoid me..?

.: George and Dream POV :.

George walked into his room, glancing around.... It needed to be more homie, if he's gonna live here is definitely needed to be more homie.

"Blankets..." George's ears flickered, walking over to his bed.
"It has to be comfy for both of us." He grabbed the blanket.. he knew Dream would also most likely sleep in his room... so I needed to be comfy.

Dream leaned against the doorframe.
"George, we gotta talk." He spoke quietly yet- firmly.
"If that's alright with you."

George's ears perked up, turning around.
"Ye-"

"Do you know like me..?" Dream sighed, speaking calmly.
"You could have just said you didn't like me when I asked you out." He tilted his head to the side, looking over at George.

George's ears pinned back, thrown off by the question.
"What?" He was stunned.
"But I do like you drea-"

"Then Why avoid me- do you want to break up..? I understand if you do.. but-"Dream frowned, looking down at his feet.
"I try and show you I care.. but you don't seem to notic-"

"Nonono! I do notice! I do definitely notice." George spoke up, shaking his head and hands.
"I'm just- not used to being in relationships since this is my first- and I'm just...." He stuttered, grabbing his ears.
"I'm scared I'll cling on to much and make you uncomfortable...."

Dreams gaze softened, seeing George grab his ears stressfully- he may have just accidentally over stressed George in a moment.
"I'm sorry.. I just thought-." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Please don't over stress yourself.."

Dreams gaze softened.. he definitely took a step to far.

George stressfully curled his tail around him.
"We aren't- breaking up... right?" He had a hesitant look, chuckling awkwardly.
"I'm sorry if we are-"

Dream quickly shook his head, pulling George into a hug.
"No- no.." he rested his head on George's.
"It's alright George- I'm not upset."

George nervously grabbed his tail, panicking a little.
"I'm sorry for being distant, I'm just scared of over pushing." He mumbled quietly, leaning into dreams chest.