.:5:.

George tends to over think and thinks running away is the answer to all his problems.

Also it Finna get better now, I promise

These fucking chapters are ASS

George rubbed his eyes as he fluttered his eyes awake.. glancing around.
"Dream...?" He looked beside him.

Dream wasn't there..

Where did he go..?

George looked around.. did he go and tell Sapnap his secret?! Shit- what if he's making fun of me...

George had really bad anxiety and tends to over think things..
(We all do lol)

He quickly scurried onto his feet.. shit shit...

George quickly scurried around the room.. where is his stuff.. it's-... gone..?

He peaked his head outside of the door.. did Dream put his stuff in his own room?! He wanted his hoodie-

He quickly scurried into his room, looking around desperately.

"My suitcase!" George quickly ran over to his suitcase, opening it up and seeing all his stuff was gone.
"Where is my stuff?!"he looked over to some dressers.

He ran over and opened the dressers.. they were all filled... did Dream put his stuff in here??

George was about to check for his stuff but Dream interrupted him.

"Tryna escape..?" Dream had a faint wheeze as he leaned against the doorframe.

"No.. I was just scared that my stuff went missing..." George curled his tail around his legs.

"I put it all away.. and I got you a few new clothes.. well some of my merch" Dream shrugged as he walked over to George.
"Now Cmon, we have a long day ahead of us"

George looked at Dream confused until he remember, Dream was going to take him shopping.
"Oh! Then I need my-" as he was about to looked around.. Dream interrupted him.

"Here." Dream held George's beanie and shoes.
"I also have your gloves."

"Oh.. thank you." George hummed as he pulled out a pair of sweat pants.

"Mhm." Dream left it down next to george.
"I'll be downstairs waiting for you-" as he was about to leave, he was stopped.

"Did you tell Sapnap...?" George's ears flattened down nervously.

"No, I will never tell Sapnap unless you don't want me too." Dream gave George a comforting smile.. he wasn't going to go against George and do something like that.

George's ears soon perked up.
"Thank you..." he smiled softly, feel relieved.

"Of course, now Cmon! I have a few places I wanna take you." Dream turned around and walked out of the room , leaving George to change.

George's smile grew as he put on his beanie.. thank god..

.: Dream POV :.

Dream hummed as he walked into the kitchen..

He was about to pour George a cup of coffee until something popped in his head... does George even drink coffee...

He spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what George would like to have.... He just settled on a glass of milk.

He put his hands on his hips and just huffed.. what if he wants coffee...

After a few moments George came into the kitchen.