.:7:.

George laid peacefully on the couch as Dream and Sapnap continued talking too one another...

He's starting to enjoy it here... it's some what- peaceful.

"Georgeee-" Dream leaned against the couch, poking George's back everyone so often.

"What.." George whined as his tail swayed back and forth.. he was tired and wanted to sleep,

"Can I cuddle with you~" Dream tried grasping George, but all George responded with is whipping his tail in Dreams face.
"Dam- okay then." He frowned.

George just hummed a response before tucking his tail under his blanket.

"Then I'll just bring you down with a little bit of force." Dream grasped George's waist and pulled him down on his chest, hugging him.

George chirped faintly before landing on Dreams chest..
"Oww.. why is your chest so hard." He grumbled.

"Because~ I love you so much." Dream kissed George's cheek, hugging him tightly.
"Your my little cat boy." He nuzzled him faintly,

"I will punch you in the fucking nose." George hissed, baring his small fangs.
"I will hurt you, don't test me."

"But your so cute! Just Look at your little fangs!" Dream looked at George in awe as he adjusted him on his chest, sliding his finger under George's small fangs.
"Its cute." He held his small maw open.

George growled before lightly biting down on dreams finger.

"OW-" Dream pulled his finger out of George's mouth, shaking his hand.
"That hurt!" He frowned.

"I told you I'd hurt you." George grumbled before turning himself onto his side, looking over at the tv.

Dream grumbled before kissing George's shoulder.
"Your lucky I love you."

"I'm right fucking here you know." Sapnap mumbled, crossing his arms.
"Ihate this." He frowned..third wheeling.

The three continued watching there movie- until Sapnap passed out midway's throughout the movie.

.; movie ended/ Dream & George POV :.

"Georgeeeee." Dream whined, trying to get George's attention- he was also fast asleep on his chest.. great.

"Mmm.. what..." George yawned, laying on Dreams chest... rubbing his eyes softly.
"I was comfy.." he frowned, wanting to sleep some more.

"You wanna sleep in my bed while I set up the cat couch thingy?." Dream carefully pet the top of George's head, curling his fingers around a few strands, being mindful of his ears.

"I don't wanna get up..." George grumbled tucking his head into the blanket..
"Lazy.."

"I'll carry you." Dream slowly sat up, adjusting George in his arms.
"Cmon."

"Noooo..."George whined as Dream picked him up, holding him in a bridal style way.
"I was comfy."

"Oh well." Dream hummed, walking over towards the stairs.
"You will be more comfy in my bed."

"Fine."

George just whined when he flopped on the bed, groaning a bit.
"That hurt.." he glanced over at Dream.

"Yes yes, I'm sorry Cat boy." Dream pat George on the bed, walking over to the big box.
"I didn't mean to drop you."

"Fuck you." George grumbled, rubbing his eyes, looking over at the blonde with an annoyed look.