.:16:.

"See...? It wasn't so bad." Dream looked over, seeing George curled up in a towel.
"Just a few.. scratches." He hummed, looking at his arms.
"Nothing... bad-"

"I don't ever want to have sex with you again." George hissed at Dream before walking out of the room.
"You are a dick." He spat, a meaningless threat towards Dream.

Dream couldn't help but laugh.
"That is the biggest lie you have ever told!" He wheezed, shaking his head.
"You know you want to have sex with me~"

George turned back to Dream, having a pissed off look.
"You.. are.. sleeping.. on.. the.. couch." He spat, his damp ears pinning back.
"And give me those- these are mine now! Prick."

Dream frowned, holding his now George's plushies in his arms.
"That's not fair! This is my room!" He huffed, crossing his arms.

George snatched the blob plushies from Dream.
"These are mine." He spat at Dream, hissing- he didn't care.
"I don't care"

"HEY!" Dream pointed at George.
"No." He said firmly, holding his finger up to George.
"No hissing at me in my house."

George continued to growl, stopping himself from hissing- Dream would probably spray water in his face.

"No, you do not hiss in the household." Dream said firmly, pointing at George- he had to set his ground.
"Got it." He glared at George.

"Guess what." George still had an unimpressed look.
"I do what I want bitch." He flipped Dream off before walking into dreams room, closing the door behind him.

Dream grumbled, resting his hands on his hips- he knows George is only joking and will probably make his way into onto the couch, or wherever he went.

He sighed, glancing around.. now- what is he going to do- he was hungry and he was also bored.

"Yo."

Dream turned around, seeing Sapnap walking towards him with a bag.
"Hey?" He cocked a brow.
"What did you get from the dollar store?"

"A few snacks." Sapnap shrugged, walking up to Dream.
"But here- check out what I found to test on George." He reached into the bag.
"You will love the idea!"

"I swear to god if it's a cat toy I'll hit yo-" Dream was cut off when Sapnap held up a small spray bottle.
"I- No." he said firmly.

"Catnip~" Sapnap pulled the clear cap off.
"And the strong kind~" he held it up to dream.
"You know you want to try it."

"Okay..? What's this supposed to do..?" Dream didn't want to involve himself with anymore of sapnaps tests..
"I don't want George to feel like a test dummy." He said firmly, glaring at his friend.
"He should feel welcomed here! He's my boyfriend and our bestfriend."

"You want George to be more affectionate?" Sapnap continued to hold the bottle to dreams face.
"Don't you~"

"I like George how he is, as long as he is comfortable I don't mind if he's more affectionate or not." Dream shook his head, crossing his arms.
"I like George for George, nothing more, nothing less." He loved how George was.

Sapnap rolled his eyes before repeatedly spraying Dream with catnip, covering him in it.
"Have fun." He put the lid on and left.

"SAPNAP!" Dream rubbed his face, huffing.
"You asshole! Now I have to change!" He walked towards his room, grumbling.
"I can't let George smell this on me! He might get upset now!"

"Mhm." Sapnap shrugged, walking away.
"Sure." He waved his hand.
"Have fun lover boy~ if it works that is."

Dream flipped Sapnap off before walking into his room.
"Asshole." He mumbled under his breath.
"Why do I even bother."