.:6:.

Dream chuckled as he walked down the side walk towards there house.

"You didn't have to buy me so much clothes you know! I'm only staying the ...summer" georges tone soon lowering into a sad one.. he didn't want to leave.. and only yesterday he wanted to leave..

Dream soon looked over at George and saw how upset he was..

He frowned... he wanted George to stay longer then a few faint months.

"Then.. why don't you stay forever?" Dream had a faint smile, trying to cheer George up as he slid his hand into georges.
"With me and Sapnap!"

George just stared down at the ground.
"I'd love to stay.. but I don't know.. what about Sapnap.. I can't just hide in the house forever.."

"Well- once your comfortable, we can tell him." Dream circled his thumb on George's hand.
"For now.. let's just have as much fun as possible, this summer should be one we shouldn't forget."

George smiled and nodded.
"Yeah.." he giggled softly.

"Now let's get inside, it's getting cold" Dream walked up to the front door.
"Cmon." He opened it, still holding onto George's hand.

George chuckled as he followed George in, holding the many bags of clothes Dream bought him.

They both eventually made there way inside.

As George closed the door behind him, Placing the bags down peacefully, Dream wrapped his arms around the smaller, pulling him closer.

George jumped at the sudden movement.
"Hi!" He giggled, looking up at Dream.

"I enjoyed today." Dream nuzzled the tip of George's nose.

George giggled as he slid his tail out from under his hoodie.. throwing off his beanie, letting his ears and tail roam freely.

Dreams hand trailed up George's back and fluffed George's hair.
"Aww I missed seeing your ears." He looked down at George.

George smiled as he pushed himself onto his tippy toes, placing a faint kiss on Dreams lips.

Dream was surprised at first but smiled.
"Aww.."

"What the fuck-" a voice interrupted them.

.: Dream, George and Sapnap POV :.

George's heart dropped as his ears dropped down- oh right.. Sapnap-

Dream quickly snapped his head over at saw Sapnap holding a cup of water..

"George- is a cat..?" Sapnap tilted his head to the side confused, he didn't care much.

George just started to panic- he saw him-
"I- I..." he tried backing out of Dreams arms, but Dream held him.. he knew what he was trying to do.

Dream gave Sapnap a worried look before looking down at George.
"George.. it's okay..." he tried calming him down.

George's ears soon flattened as he looked down, soon calming down.. it was just- Sapnap.

"Are you okay george..?" Sapnap walked up to George and Dream, very confused..

George just avoided eye contact.
"Please don't hate me-" he covered his ears.. he didn't want to be yelled at.... He was used to his parents yelling at him and shit talking him... he was scared Sapnap was going to yell at him.