.:13:.

Dream leaned back on his chair, logging into his minecraft.
"Damn- I can't believe I'm about to stream." He smiled.
"It's been so long."

'I know right- it's been forever' Sapnap spoke through discord.
'Almost a month! I'm so excited!'

George laid on the bed, looking up at Dream..... he wanted to stream with them... but he can't- he doesn't even know what there streaming.

"Hmm.. maybe I should use a web cam." Dream glanced at the faint reflection of the Monitor, wanting to see George's reaction.
"I might get more viewers if I do a face reveal"

George's ears and tail puffed up as he quickly rolled backwards off the bed with great speed, quickly sliding under the blankets and back onto the mattress.

Dream softly chuckled, shaking his head... George was camera shy.

'Did George hide away' Sapnap laughed.
'I heard him fall off the bed-'

"Yep." Dream glanced back, seeing George under the bed
"He did." He softly smiled.
"It's cute."

George did not want to be seen by the camera... he could be in serious danger if he did.
"No- no camera..." he poked his head out, having his ears pinned back.
"Please- I beg- no camera."

Dream muted his mic on discord before turning around in his chair.
"Don't worry, I'm not using it." He leaned back.
"It was a joke... I'm not planning on face revealing for awhile- or ever really."

"I don't want to be seen..." George softy gripped his ears down.
"They will think im a freak..." he whined.
"And I don't want to be taken away."

"Come here." Dream held his arms out.
"We can cuddle while I stream." He gave George a comforting smile.
"Unless you want to hide back a little."

George pinned his ears back, a little sceptical about Dream turning his camera on.
"I stay here."

Dream smiled, softly nodding.
"Alright, just let me know if you want to." He turned to his pc.
"Now.. let's get this stream going- it's a q&a, so me and Sapnap are gonna answer- feel free to join in whenever."

.: George POV :.

George hid back while he watched Dream start his stream... his followers probably think he's dead- it has been awhile.

"Hello!" Dream softly smiled, watching as people filled his chat.
"How are you all!" He looked over at his monitor, filled with people chatting.
"It's been awhile chat!"

George's attention turned to the chat, reading different things like- where's George, how are you- stuff like that.... Of course there asking where he is.. he's been gone for almost a month.

"I'm doing well! And I don't know where George is." Dream glanced back at George, smiling.
"I haven't heard from him either." He smiled.
"I miss him as well."

George smiled back, his tail wiping around happily.

"Maybe he will join us, maybe he won't." Dream softly chuckled, seeing if George wanted to join.
"Who knows." He looked forward- leaning in his chair with his hands behind his head.
"He might show up."

George perked up, carefully sliding out of the bed... maybe- a little sabotage of dreams stream is okay... maybe he can make it his own.

Before Dream could speak into the mic, George moved his chair back, using his foot to kick the lever at the bottom- making his chair go back

"FUCK-" Dream tried leaning forward- but ended up falling back with his chair.
"ACK-" he crashed onto the floor.

"Hello chat~ this is my stream now." George grabbed the headphones off of Dreams head before looking at chat as everyone spammed his name and of course Dnf- or snf.
"Pfft-" he giggled.
"I am here."