.:4:.

George just curled his tail around his body.. this is what he deserves.. living on the streets as an alley way cat.

Tears soaked through his black mask as he curled into a ball..

I can't believe I let my secret slip.. I lost everything because of it... my friends.. my crush... basically a place to stay until I buy a ticket!

God.. why me..

It hasn't even been a week- how can he be so fucking stupid.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream wandered down the side walk.. he couldn't have gotten far..

Now I understand why George has been so distant.. and so over dressed.. and why he slept in so much..

He's a cat..? Right..? Part cat..?

Whatever.. I shouldn't have stared at him like that..I should have said something... now he probably thinks I hate him..

Idiot!

Dream kicked a can on the side walk until he heard... crying..?

His attention Turned to the alley way.. George?

Don't be some random homeless person please.. that would just be awkward-

.: George POV :.

George rubbed his teary eyes until he saw a shadow of a person.. SHIT!

He quickly scurried faintly behind the dumpster.. please go away.. go away..

.: Dream & George POV :. Back and forth.

Dream wandered into the alley way, glancing around until he saw the familiar suitcase.
"George??" He called out as he desperately looked around.. he has to be here.

~

George covered his mouth.. he couldn't be seen again.. why did he follow me.. he's already done enough..

~

"George I'm not mad or disgusted in you! Just please come out!" Dream had his back to where george was hiding.

~

I can easily slip out..

As George was trying to sneak from behind the dumpster and behind Dream, he felt a firm grip on his wrist.

"George." Dream stared at George with a firm look.
"Please stop.."

George panicked as tried to pull his wrist away but dream ended up yanking him into a hug.

George squirmed a bit until he started to cry in Dreams chest...
"Let me go..." he cried, trying to back away.

"No.." Dream shook his head.
"Cause I know if I let go I won't ever see or hear from you again." He felt tears prick his own eyes.

"And that's a good thing! so you don't have to see me anymore!" George continued to try and push away.
"You don't have to see my monstrous face everyday or hear from me a again!" He shook his head.. he's always consider himself a monster... a freak of nature hiding from his problems..

Dream soon let go of George and cupped His face.
"I want to see your face Everyday! First thing when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to bed! And I want to hear your voice!" He had hot tears stream down his face.
"I can't bare to be without you george! If you leave I will be not just heart broken but lost a piece of me!"

George just shook his head.
"Dream im a monster! I was born differently!" He choked on his own tears.

"I don't care, I care for you!"
Dream soon collided there lips, pressing into the most passionate kiss he's ever but his full heart into... probably a bad time to kiss him-