Fluttering touches

Feeling his fingertips caress my skin; I turn towards his body and his unique scent envelopes me. Feeling his cool lips on my heated body, his every sensual touch was igniting me.

Using his teeth he tugged my ear lobe and all I could do was arch and ask for more. My mouth was open but no words came out as his nail pressed against my hips. Clutching his hair, I pushed him against the bed and captured his succulent lips with mine and the burning desire within, overpowered me to consume him whole.

Using my lips I worshiped his body with grace and devotion, for me he was my soul. My whole.

Feeling him tremble below me I kissed every inch of his contour, leaving nothing but my everlasting cherish.

"Wei Ying."

With a gasp I wake up only to find the room to be empty.

"Lan Zhan!"

I yelled his name aloud but to no avail. He wasn't there. All that left was a void which could not be filled. Closing my eyes I rubbed my temples and subtly wiped away my tears that refused to drop.

Noticing a certain warmth below I frowned and removed the blanket that was covering me. To my horror I balked at the sight of my crotch.

No!

This is not right!

Sprinting towards the bath area I splashed cold water all over my body. How could I taint his memory? This was blasphemy! Lan Zhan for me was pious and what my body felt was not chaste. My knees hit the wet ground as water dripped from my hair.

"I hope you can forgive me Lan Zhan. I..." Unable to continue I let myself cry a bit more. Only in utter solace could I unite with him.

I knew the only place I can get answers is by going back to the Man-eating Xinglu Ridge

I knew the only place I can get answers is by going back to the Man-eating Xinglu Ridge. There was someone who would be able to answer all my questions and he would be very interested in meeting me right now.

As expected, the moment I walked in, the man himself was right there inspecting the damage caused by last evening's fiasco. Turning in his place, not expecting anyone, he was shocked to see a masked intruder.

"Who... Who are you? You... You can't be here!"

Nie Huaisang.

An old friend from a lifetime ago. I noticed he hadn't changed much. Back then he bore a baby face and even now he had same air of innocence, except for wearing much more stylish clothes, the rest remained same.

"I am a cultivator who happened to pass by and found out that last evening this place was almost successful in killing the heir of LanLing Jin Clan."

"I... I didn't know... I don't know what you're saying!"

Chuckling at the man in front of me, I threw the piece of cloth at him which Jin Ling's dog had it on him. Somewhere last evening while the dog was chasing him, he had ripped a piece of Nie Huaisang's robes and luckily for me, he was wearing the same robes right now.