1

The bold italic words are mind links.

Ashianna's pov -

.  Fear .

"Get home now Ashianna I want you to be home in five minutes or you won't like the consequences".

"Okay Dad " I say.

I rush out of my best friend Layla's house giving her a quick hug goodbye telling her my dad seems angry so I had to go. I run through the woods shifting into my wolf form so I can get home faster. My dad is almost never angry so something bad must be going on.

I finally make it home a little over 5 minutes rushing through the front door of the pack house seeing my mom and dad pace around the living room. "What's wrong is everything okay" I say worried.

In a flash my dad's eyes turn black and my mother is screaming stop as he wraps his hands around my throat cutting off my oxygen. I'm trying to push him off but he's much stronger than me and I'm only 16. My mom is yelling at him. Telling him to stop with tears in her eyes. She hits him on the back of the head with a vase and he drops to the floor. I do the same gasping for air what the hell is going on?

"baby listen listen to me I love you so much and I need you to run and don't come back". My mom says.

After I catch my breath I start to speak but my mom Cuts me off "Wha-".

"ASHIANNA GO"! my mom yells.

I start to run like she told me to but I'm jerked back and thrown into a wall I look up to see me dad coming at me at full speed. My mom steps in front trying to block him. But he tramples over her and kicks me in the face. A second later all I feel is pain then darkness consumes me.

5 hours Later  -

I'm terrified. I woke up in a cell I don't know what I could have done to make him so angry. Tears fall onto the cell floor. It's dark and cold down here. I yell out for my mom but she never comes I try to mindlink her but I can't reach her. The light turns on and I see my dad standing infront of me his eyes dark and filled with anger.

"Dad why are you doing this". I say. He lunges forward and punches me dislocating my jaw. I cry out.

"SILENCE YOU LITTLE WHORE". he says in his alpha voice. I whimper and submit.  He starts to laugh and pace around the cell. Then stops and looks at me.

"I was in your room today getting your laundry for your mother and your journal was on your bed. You have been distant lately so I wanted to know what was on your mind. So I read it all. I read all about your little girlfriend." He spits out the last part.

" listen I'm calm now so we can have a civilized conversation. I won't have my only child be a fag so I need you to breakup with your girlfriend and you to stay away from those type of relationships and we can over look this all". He says.

I look at him he tells me I can speak so I do. " Dad I can't change who I am".
He flinched at my words then calls the pack guards in. "Bring the girl in!".