9

Ashianna's pov -

I dreamt about Lori.

I dreamt that everything was okay.

I dreamt that she was going to wake me up with kisses.

That she was going to look down at me with her wide smile then peck my lips to go try to cook but burn my bacon.

I dreamt about her scent surrounding me as I sat on her lap burying my head into her chest.

I dreamt I was were I belonged beside my mate.

But instead of waking up to my mate I woke up to the man James traded me too stroking my hair.

"Don't touch me." I hiss at him.

He laughs and shakes his head. "That's not a way to greet your mate."he says smugly. "You're not my mate." I say "You are mine as soon as my men bring the things your father requested." He says.

He leans closer to lift up my chin.
"You are so hot I can't wait to make you my whore." He says.

I spit in his eye and head butt him he growls and slaps me in the face.

"Don't disrespectful me my dear Luna or I'll have to discipline you." He says and smirks as man runs into my cell.

"Alpha Lars we need to get our Luna out of here. Alpha James warrior's are being slaughtered. We have to go it's her old mate is coming for her." He says. He groans " I was about to punish you but I guess I have to wait until I get you home." He grins and pulls out a gun and shoots me in the heart. Those fucking special bullets kick ass. I lose all recognition of my surroundings as he picks me up and runs out of the cell and up the stairs.

He takes me out the back door but we are stopped by two newborn vampires my heart aches for them as he pulls their hearts right out their chest. They drop to the ground with a loud thud and he takes off towards the woods as the wolfsbane finally knocks me out.

...........................................................

James pov -

Where are my God damn allies at!? I say to the guard I mindlinked earlier.

Alpha I can't get in contact with them their links are closed so I sent. Wolf to pass your message. I haven't received word from him yet.He says