11

Ashianna's pov -

Today is the day that im going to kill James. He's hurt me my mom and so many others. He's been tortured for weeks now by me. I scooped out his eyes and cut out his vile tongue. Next is his little buddy.

I walk into the cell and grab my machete. I walk towards James he is naked, bruised and bloody just like I was by his hands. He took away my innocence and killed people I loved.

Today is his last.

And he will go out painfully.

I think of everything that he has done and everything turns red my emotions are cut off completely as I grab his dick and spilt it straight down the middle.

The blood spews out of his body like a volcanic eruption his blood covering my  machete, the walls and My body.

I listen as he screams in pain and calls me out of my name. I look at him and laugh.

I used to be terrified of him.

He called me weak an abomination.

He said that I was worth less than the shit on the bottom of his shoes.

But all this time it was him that wasn't even worthy of life or a second thought.

        I laugh as the last bit of life drains out of him. Then I leave his body to slowly rot away in the cell.

...........................................................

Eloria's pov -

I watch my mate come out of the torture room with blood all over her. She walks up to me and kisses my cheek. "Baby I'm hungry" she says.

"I want to see what you did first" I say.

She nods saying okay. I walk to the cell and see blood everywhere and James on the floor dead with his own dick shoved in his ass. My jaw drops.

I'm impressed.

I can't believe she walked out of here and left all my tools filthy. I walk out of the cell and make my way to her.

"Next time clean my tools off" I say and give her a serious expression.

She giggles and kisses my nose "Okay"

"Stop kissing me before you ruin my outfit go take a bath then you can give me all the love you want too." I say.

She runs upstairs to clean herself.

I head into the kitchen and cook some Ramen noodles. It's the only other things I can cook.

I put a pot of water onto the stove and wait for it to boil.

After I get our bowls of noodles set at the table Anna comes downstairs and kisses my cheek before she sits down to eat.
.................................

"Baby?" Anna says.

"Yes." I say cleaning up our room as she lays on the bed.

"Before me did you uhm..." She says.

I stop cleaning and look at her waiting for her to continue.

" Have you ever slept with someone other than me" she says.

I cough. What makes you ask that.

"Well the first time I stayed over at your house I was looking for some toothpaste and I opened one of you cabinets to see a open box of condoms." She says.

I start to rock back and forth nervously. I look at her to she's frowning. So I walk over to the bed and sit down.

" I've never had sex with any but you." I mumble out.

"Why did you have that box of condoms then?" She says.

I sigh as my cheeks grow hot.

"I wanted to be ready for when I found mate. I wanted to be prepared In case you wanted to you know do anything. I know that some mates move super fast." I say.

Looking at my feet.

"The only reason they were open was because Luca my little brother and beta was a man whore before he met Alana." I finish then look up at her slowly.

She smiles " So I took your virginity" she says.

I nod. Her smile grows. She Leans in and pecks my lips.

"I'm glad that I got that honor and I'm even more glad that I have you for the rest of my life." She says. I smile at her.

" Your mine Lori and I am yours always ."

...........................................................