8

Ashianna's  pov  -

.Pain.

Pain has a funny way of stabbing you In the fucking ass doesn't it?

It likes to throw itself at you and beat you senseless till you have nothing left.

Nothing to give and nothing for it take from you.

My mind body and soul aches for peace. It cries out for the end of this suffering.
For someone to help me.
For anyone to come save me.

It's dark and cold. All the life in these people's eyes are drained out of them. Their suffering but he doesn't care.

I'm going to kill him.

Just wait. It will be over soon.

I promise you all.

...........................................................

James pov -

"Alpha Lars I'm so happy that you accepted my gift. I know for sure that my daughter will not be lead astray by you. You will set and amazing example for her and will not hesitate to put her in her place." I say. I smile.

My fellow Alpha returns the smile before he speaks.

"A gorgeous woman like her how could I decline such a sweet offer to defile such a pretty little thing" he says.

I laugh " From experience just now she's a tight fit that one you'll have to force it to get it all the way. And her screams are the best part.

He laughs I grin. "Let's move on to more serious things. Im giving you my daughter but what are you giving me in return?" I say.

  He sits down and gets comfortable in the seat across from me.

"I'll be giving you half of my best warrior's and you'll be a esteemed guest of my pack for giving us our Luna. I will also be allowing your pack to partake in some of the benefits that my pack has including half a million dollars." He says.

"Do we have a deal" he says and smiles.

"Yes, Yes we do" I say

"Come back in a few days bring your part of this agreement and I'll give you my daughter."

He nods and walks away. I grin and head to the cells to share the news with my daughter. I've been visiting her every other weekend shoot her with another Silver Bullet with wolfsbane and it to keep her weak.