16

Ayla's pov -

Lori opened the door the shock of seeing me and not her brother was obvious on her face. I felt terrible about what I said to her the last time we spoke. She moves to side and signals for me to come in closing the door.

She looks at her feet as we stand in silence for a while until I decide to break it. " I'm sorry" I say and she looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

I walk towards her and pull her into a hug letting her cry on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for pushing you and blaming you for Anna dying I know it isn't your fault. It will never be your fault" I say as I start crying with her.

"Anna would have definitely kicked my ass for pushing you like that" I say laughing dryly.

Lori laughs pulling away.

"I'm not mad at you I understand that she was more like your sister than your cousin." She says.

"We're going too struggle withought her aren't we". I say. Lori nods her head. "I guess we'll struggle together then." I say pulling her into another hug.

...........................................................
A month later...

Ashton's pov -

I had traveled for months looking for my mate I found her she is a powerful witch with royal blood.

She's the best thing thing has ever happened to me. Her name is Cassie. I have finally made my way back home to introduce my mate to my family.

I wasn't expecting to fine my home in complete chaos they greeted Cassie happily but Anna was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Anna?" I ask concerned.

Their bodies stiffen and their faces turn cold " She was killed" Lori says coldly.

"That's not funny where is she" I ask again.

"She's serious Ash" Ayla says handing off lilah too Luca.

She takes my hand and leads me to a tomb where Anna lays dressed in a white gown arms layed over her belly bump.

"She's not dead" Cassie says.

"Then what's wrong with her baby" I say turning around to face her.

"Her body needed to recover from her injuries she just needs to be bitten by her mate the venom will help her wake up." She says simply.

Ayla walks up to Cassie and hugs her.
"Are you sure that will work" Ayla says.

"Yes" Cassie says. "Go get Lori and explain everything." Ayla says I nod and go get Lori.

...........................................................

10 minutes later.

Eloria's pov -

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS ENTIRE TIME ALL I HAD TO DO TO HAVE HER BACK WAS BITE HER." I Yell at Cassie

She nods calmly not affected by my actions.

"Lori shut the fuck up and bite Anna" Ayla says getting irritated.

I comply quickly because she scares me when she's angry. I walk over to Ashianna and gently pick her up and sit down pulling her own my lap.

Withought a moments hesitation I sink my fangs into her neck releasing my venom like she taught me.

She starts shift on my lap then opens her eyes and smiles. At us All.

"Thank you Cassie these dumbfucks never would have figured it out withought you." She says standing up stretching.

Cassie laughs. As everyone else just stares at Anna dumbfounded.

...........................................................

So basically she was in a coma like state because she's immortal she can't actually die but can be weakened.