3

" MATE! "

Eloria's pov -

My mate smiles at me and I almost melt she has the most beautiful smile.
" I'm sorry for tackling you I've just waited for my mate for so long that my wolf took over." I say.

"It's okay but I think we should talk about this after class. Is that okay with you?" She says. "Yes of course"

She and another girl walk in and sit down in the front of the classroom. And their two body guards follow far behind and sit in the back. After the tardy bell rings.

I make me way to the board and write out a prompt on the board. I teach AP English. Everyone starts to work including my gorgeous mate. I need to find out her name.

I need to find out this entire periods name now that I think about it I didn't introduce myself either. The girl threw off my thoughts. I clear my throat. To gain their attention.

  "Can I please have everyone's eyes on me. I forget to ask you all to introduce yourselves I'll start you guys off then I want you guys to go from the front of the room to the back and say your names and something about yourself."I say.

"Got it " I say. They nod.

"My name is Eloria Riley and I'm 22 and the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack." I say.

Then point to the first row and they start. James, Amy,Sammie,Lynn. I'm only half listening until it's my mates turn.

"My name is Ashianna Kingsley I'm 18 and the Alpha of rogues and Queen of vampires.

The entire class starts to whisper. Their exited that the hybrid goes to our school. I smile at her then hush down the class and tell them to focus and continue.

..................................................

Everyone is working including me I'm grading papers and glancing at Ashianna every once and a while.

  Everything is going smoothly until I hear the captain of the football make a disgusting remark about my mate.

"I bet the hybrid could take the whole team boys. Don't you think? " he says

I growl and stand up and walk towards him my wolf takes over and grabs him by his throat his face turning purple.

"Never speak of anyone that way especially my mate if I ever even see you breathe around her the wrong way I'll kill you. Got it."  My wolf says.

The boy nods I drop him and watch him cough as the color comes back to his face.

I look at the rest of the team and they lower their heads submitting.

I walk back to my desk and sit waiting for the bell to ring and everyone but my mate to leave.

Everyone leaves and it's just me and Ashianna I start talking to her and she tells me mostly everything that's happened to her the past two years.