6

Eloria's pov  -

It's been two weeks since me and Anna mated. She's going to go into heat soon so I had all her teachers give me her work so she can just sit in my class all day and do her work here with me. I had to play it safe I know for sure I couldn't  trust any of these unmated wolves around her when she goes into heat.

She finishes her work quickly she's extremely intelligent and that's just adds on to the list of things I admire about her. "Alpha Lori." A student names Kyle interrupts my thoughts. This is my favorite class. So I let alot of things slide as long as they do their work and remain respectful.

"Yes" I say and look at him.

"Can we ask you and Luna Anna some questions about you relationship. Only if it's okay with you guys. " He says.

The class immediately starts to talk and beg us to talk about our relationship. " It's okay with me but I don't know if your Alpha minds or not." Ashianna says. I look back at the class " I don't mind but if your going to ask a question raise your hand and wait for us to call on you."

Everyone's hand shoot up. I laugh and point to Kyle first. "Is Alpha Lori good in bed Luna Anna?" He says then smirks.

Anna looks at me then back at Kyle.

"Between me and you all your Alpha's pull out game sucks ass. Thank the moon goddess for birth control." She chuckles and I glare at her even though she's right I hate pulling out. I want to fill her with my kids as soon as possible but she's not ready to be a mother yet.

A girl named lily raises her hand.

"Whats the worst thing about your mate Alpha Lori". She says I choked on my spite and look at Ashianna to see her glaring at me.

"Choose your words carefully Eloria" she says.

" The worst things about your Luna is her looks sh-". I get a book thrown at me by Anna

"Be careful with how you finish that sentence Alpha." She says.

"Love let me finish. As I was saying the worst thing about your Luna is her looks. I hate taking her places because she's to gorgeous. Literally every five seconds there's a guy I have to attack because he's eyefucking my mate and girlfriend like I'm not right infront of his face it's gets me so irritated." I say the girls in the class aww.

I look at Ashianna and smile " enough questions for right now guys do some more work and you can ask some more authors at the end of class. They groan but listen to me.

I start grading papers and get through most of them until I smell something amazing I look up to see Ashianna glistening in sweat. Oh No

In a blur someone comes through the window and tackles Ashianna I run over and pull them off of her by their neck and looks at their eyes to see their wolf has taken over so it isn't their fault. I turn around to see Anna's guards behind me. " Boys take this kid to the office. Don't leave him until he can control himself." I say. They nod and take the kid.

I hear Ashianna whimper and turn around to see her crumpled on the floor. "Lori it hurts." She says and whimpers.  I pick her up bridal style and rub her back.

"Kyle go to the office and tell them I need a sub because my mate is in heat." He nods and runs out. Ashianna starts to nibble on my mark Making  my legs go weak. I growl.

"LUNA ANNA IS TEASING ALPHA LORI" Someone says.

The class laughs. "If you mention this to anyone I will put you in the pack jail with my beta in charge. Everyone shuts up. I laugh.

Ashianna nibbles my mark again and I groan "Stop" I say. Then grab push her head away from My neck. She whimpers I kiss her forehead. "Patience love" I say and Kyle comes back in with a sub. I promise the class to bring them ice cream and let them have free time. When I come back. Then I take off running down the hall and out the building.

I run through the woods to my house.

Ashianna and I make love in every spot we can think of for the next three days.

The bedroom

The shower

The living room

The laundry room

The kitchen

The garage

The car

The basement

I can't wait to try her out over my desk at school.

...........................................................

Uhh yeah be patient with me I promise I'll get better with my plot I'm new to this writing thing.

Thank you.