2

Ashianna's pov -

×safe haven×

I struggle to open me eyes as I hear a woman's voice she sounds angelic.

"Wake up baby" she says as I open my eyes but close them because of the brightness of the place. I open my eyes again allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. " Where am I?" I say.

"You are in the spiritual plane" the woman says. I sit up and look around to see a woman in a long elegant light blue dress. "Who are you?" I say. The woman laughs.

"I think you know who I am" she says. As she walks towards me and sits down beside me.

"I'm the Moon Goddesses" she says.
She pauses and looks at me in the eye.

"In your case you can call me aunt Selene. Your mother is my sister would you like to see her?" She says.

I stare at her like she crazy because there is no way that she is my aunt. Why wouldn't I have known?

"It was not time for you to know yet" she says. She can read my mind?

"Yes I can". You can too if you concentrate. Listen I'm going to let your mother come see you and explain this all too you."

She snaps her finger and vanishes into thin air. How the hell did she do that? "Language!" My mother says and I jump startled.

Then I get up and tackle my mom hugging her. She laughs and hugs me back.

I start to cry

"Mom I'm so sorry I couldn't save you from dad." I say as my tears cover her shoulder.

She pulls away from me and wipes my tears away. Waiting for me to calm down

"It's not your fault sweetheart it was my destiny it had to happen before I could come back home with selene" she says.

I furrow my eyebrows then she starts to explain everything. "Your father isn't truly your father. He doesn't know that though. Your father was the king of vampires. He was killed by James the man you know as your father. Your father took me as a trophy and used me" she says

I nod showing her I'm listening

"I came to realize I was pregnant with you so I had to do everything I needed to do in order to keep you safe. I acted like your were his because if I didn't he would have took you and killed you. I acted like I loved him I fought for him. Killed for him to keep you safe. I always agreed with him so I didn't make him angry. Until he wanted to change who you were. I couldn't bare the thought of forcing you to love someone you didn't love like I had too do to myself" she says

She breathes in but doesn't say anything for a while.

"Your Real father would have been so proud of who you had grown up to be. His name was Roman he had the same beautiful brown skin as you" she says with a smile.

"He gave you your beautiful green eye color he left eye was blue though he had heterochromia". She says as she holds up my chin so we make eye contact.