7

Ashianna's pov -

I roll over In the bed feeling around for Lori. I lift me head up to see her not in the bed I frown "ELORIA!" I yell out. I hear something drop and She comes running into the room eyes glowing with giant spoon in her hand. She's wearing Nike basketball shorts and and a Nike sports bra.

"What's wrong is there danger" she says looking around gripping the spoon in her hand. I chuckle and she turns around. "What's so funny " she says.

"Nothing baby come here" I say and reach out for her.

She comes over and hops on the bed and slides her body between my legs and lays on my stomach I smile and kiss her head as she purs. We lay there entagkee for a minute. Until we smell something burning.

"SHIT THE BACON" she says. She jumps off of me and runs out the room a few minutes later she comes back with a plate full of pancakes.

"Sorry baby your bacon was completely burnt so I had to throw it in the trash." She frowns and hands me the plate.  She said she wanted to wake me up to breakfast in bed but kept messing up the pancake mix.

I peck her lips and thank her. Happy about the amount of thought she put in for me. I feed her Some pancakes from my plate they taste amazing she did great.

We go back to school tomorrow so today we spilt up take care of pack business.

I went to check and see how the construction on our new pack house is going. It should be completely finished in a couple weeks with everyone's super speed and strength.

Everything has been going really well but I can't help but feel like somethings is going to ruin our happiness soon.

.......................................................................

James pov -

" YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT MY LITTLE BITCH OF A DAUGHTER IS ALIVE AND MATED TO TO A FUCKING WOMAN. THIS IS A FUCKING DiSGRACE." I say.

The wolf that saw my daughter cowers in fear. I can't believe this after the other alphas and I purified her we thought she died.

She had not heart beat so we had some prisoners take her body and bury her. But this wolf has pictures and she's alive and well I am elated about that but am furious to see her kissing a woman.

It's disgusting. It seems that we didn't fuck her good enough. We have to get her back and fix this I have a suitor willing to take her.

One of my allies. He's Alpha of a well known pack and won't let her step out of line again. I'll fix you Ashianna you will not longer have to be tainted by this Eloria bitch.
........................................................................

Eloria's pov -

"Babe wake up we have to get ready for school"

I groan an cover my face with a pillow

Ashianna hits me "ELORIA GET THE HELL UP"  she says and hits my again. I groan. "Lori your a teacher and a Alpha you supposed be setting an example." I groan then I hear her shuffle around the room. "I guess I have to shower without my mate because she doesn't want to get her lazy ass up." I throw my pillow Down to the floor and quickly run into the bathroom behind her as she turn the water on.

Ashianna laughs as I stumble around trying to take of my clothes so I may join her.

After we shower we head to school and part ways.

....................................................................

Unknown pov -

The girls alone in the locker room it's time to get her. Alpha James will be pleased with us.

We all masked our scents one slip up could ruin everything we've done to keep our family's safe. Alpha James has all of our children in cells. He threatened to torture them if we didn't get his daughter back. Two of my men stay by the door of the locker room to make sure no one comes in and interrupts us.

We're in the locker room we have to move quickly and take her down before she sees us or it's over. She's stronger than us. But we can weaken her state enough for us to have a fair fight. A silver bullet injected with wolf's bane will weaken her on the spot.

I get closer and slowly pull out my gun I'm the best shot in the pack I never miss. I line the gun up with her heart and pull the trigger and watch it peirce threw her chest taking away her to breathe for a second. I take her shock as a sign to attack. I run over and smack her in the head with the butt of my gum as three of my men circle around and trap her.

She puts up a good fight but the wolf's bane in her system has disoriented her. Giving us the upper hand. She manages to tear one of my men's right arm off and rip another's eye out. Then she comes for me I shoot her in the chest again and she cries out in pain this time as I grab the back of her neck and slam her face into the ground.

I'm so sorry but I have my family to worry about. I can't let them be harmed and your asshole of a father said this was the only way. After I get my family and my men's family away from Alpha James I will come back and help you.

I swear to the moon goddess...

........................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter but yo I was happy when I looked at the ranking that my story has gotten so far. I have a number one in something I can't fuckikg believe this shit.

 I have a number one in something I can't fuckikg believe this shit

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY I HOPE YOU CONTINUE.

MUCH LOVE FOR YOU MWAH
❤👉🏾👈🏾

10 - 6 - 21