10

Eloria's  pov  -

It's been three weeks since I've brought Ashianna home the pack doctor told me that she needed to eat lots of meat and drink blood that wasn't from an animal but she refused.

She hates doing it withought the person's permission so we had to start asking people to sign a waiver saying they will give us their blood and then allow us to compel them into forgetting it after they've stayed with us for a couple months.

They had their on house and we never forced them to give us blood all the time if they said no we respected them. We won't punish them or anything cruel like that. We don't hurt innocent people.

We had to think of a pack name for our combined pack. The new pack house is wonderful me and Anna have the biggest room and four rooms reserved beside us for when we start to have a family the rooms are all soundproof.

I smirk at the thought of being able to hear Ashianna moan out my name and not having to restrict herself. I need to stop.

I shiver.

I made her sausage links I'm getting better at cooking. I started because I wanted to impress her and it's working. She loves it when I give her small gifts or whisper sweet things in her ears food is the way to heart though she loves her food.

I'm lucky she even shares her food with me she almost slit Ashtons throat a couple days ago when he ate one of her fries. It was hilarious.

I put the sausage on a giant plate and stack them up until there's no more room left on the plate. Then I make my way upstairs. I push open our bedroom door and see Anna sit uo quickly she's been waiting for me. I lower the plate and look at her she uses her super speed and kisses me taking the sausage.

"I'm starting to think you love food more than me." I say.

"Sorry baby I hate to break it to you but I love food it has been with me since the beginning. It will always be number one I can't live without it" She says dramatically wiping a fake tear.

I chuckle as she eats and admire her.

She just woke up and she still looks like a goddess

I stare at her in awe.

"You're so beautiful you know that."

I say after she's done eating.

She smiles at me.

I lean forward and pull her close so our lips meet. They lock together perfectly everytime they were made for me. Her hands fit perfectly in mine as well. I loved they way she naturally fit into my arms perfect her entire body was made for me.

I couldn't thank the moon goddess enough for blessing me.

I didn't even notice are lips lost contact until I heard Anna calling my name and snapping her fingers at me

"You okay baby? What are you thinking about." She says.

"I'm wondering how the Moon Goddess made you so perfect.." I say.

She smiles.

"You know she wants to meet you in person right." She says.