𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

by lemondxop

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

Before I begin with any information I want EVERYONE to know that I do not take credit for the entirety of this fanfiction. This book is HIGHLY inspired by the Harry Potter books and I do not take credit for the author's work.  I have explicit permission to write this work so this story DOES NOT FALL UNDER COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. 

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS!! 

If you have any questions at all pm me or comment and I will see it but do not report my story without any evidence that is highly unfair and horribly frustrating. It takes months of hard work to publish a book even if it is inspired by another work and for a few clicks to ruin all that work is upsetting. 

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬/𝗡

PLEASE READ!

There are many things that will be revealed about Y/n throughout the books. Some predictable, some not so much. Y/n knows that her father left her at a very young age. She believes that she was not precious enough for him to stay. She also knows that her mother died when she was young. Due to these circumstances Y/n has been placed in Professor McGonagall's care.

Y/n's birthday is October 3rd (that's my birthday) so that should put her in Ginny's year, but Y/n persuaded McGongall to join a year early.

Y/n is intelligent, and a diligent worker. She sometimes succeeds in being funny. Y/n's very kind unless someone hurts her loved ones.

𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

everyone reading this because this story has been through a lot!