'Lucky.'

Mention of Minetta 

At the end of the lesson your teacher announced that you will be completing a project about gang violence and your partner was Emma so you decided to go to her house after school.

'Y/n i have science next what about you?' 'Art.' 'Aww we aren't in the same class...' 'Its alright I mean think its the only lesson we dont have together.' 'True, well see ya later Y/n.' 'Bye Emma.' 

You walked in the opposite direction to her looking for the art room H67. On your way there a lot of people stopped and stared at you, i mean you were now known as not only the new girl but 'Jam Bitch' so you kinda expected it. You pulled out your head phones and wore them whilst walking to your next lesson. 

'I loved you I loved you I loved you its true.' you mumbled the lyrics whilst playing with your fingers. It didn't take you a really long time for you to reach your lesson but it did take a few minutes. You walked in and saw that there were canvases in a circle and everyone was seated at one, there was only one space between 2 boys. You walked there and sat down as you examined them you thought to yourself. 

Ew. 

Alright, today we will be drawing fruit.' You rolled your eyes and sighed Wtf is it with art teachers and fruit??  You slouched back into your chair as your teacher started to talk about what you were going to be doing, you could already draw so what was the point of listening. 'Ok go.' You watched as everyone started to pick up their pencils, you zoned out so you didn't know what was going on, you sat upright glancing at everyone's work but they were all doing something different too each other. 

You decided to draw grapes, but in human form (no not mineta.) It was a girl with long purple hair, purple eyes, purple lips but pale skin. You knew that it wasn't the task so you would probably get in trouble but it looked good as fuck.

The teacher started to walk around the room looking at everyone's artwork she drew closer to you and you just but your pencils down, you were proud of yourself.

'Y/n L/n what is this?' 'Art.' 'This isn't what i asked you to do but may i say this is amazing...' 'Wait really?' 'Yes.' 'But like i said it wasn't the task.' 'What was the task then?' 'Draw any fruit but in your own image.' 'Miss this is my image this is how a view grapes.' 'It looks like a human.' 'Its a grape.' 'Well if you say so.' The teacher smiled at you then walked away examining everyone else's work, you got lucky.  

'Alright, you can all pack up and go to your next lesson.' You wasted no time in packing up and going to find Emma.