'Beautyfull'

'I hate him.' You said whilst pacing across Emma's room. 'Well Y/n you know what they say about ''enemies to lovers''. You stopped and turned to her 'Dont you even dare think about that.' 'Ok OK.' 'Ughhh lets just go back to the pro-' 

Just then your phone started ringing, it was you dad.

Sperm Provider is calling 

'My dads calling wait.' 'You saved your dad as sperm provider??' 'Yea?' '...' 

Y/n: Hello Father

F/n: Where are you?

Y/n: Friends house.

F/n: You've made a friend ALREADY??' 

Y/n: Well yea i mean i am so amazing how could i not.

F/n: If you say so, I'm already home and its getting late come back.

Y/n: But I'll be fine I can come home myself I'm responsible enough. 

F/n: 'Stop spreading the rumours around, stop spreading THE LIES.' 

Y/n: Wowwwww, aight i'm coming now.

'Sorry Emma Ive got to go but we can try this tomorrow at my house?' 'Yea ok, can i have your number just incase i need to contact you?' 'Yea sure its xxx-xxxx-xxx.' 'Thanks bye Y/n.' 

You walked down the stairs with your bag and said bye to everyone, just so you didn't seem rude. You sat on your motorbike put on your helmet and left. 

Emma's POV

I walked down the stairs to see Y/n had already left, i walked further into the living room and saw most well all of the boys staring at me. 'What?' 'Did she give you her number?' Baji didn't even beat around the bush it was clear he thought she was pretty. 'Yea why?' 'Can I have it.' 'Why?' 'Because he thinks he can pull her.' Draken butted in. 'Its not that I think i can pull her its that i know i can pull her.' 'I hope you guys aren't betting on her.' 'They wont.' Mikey gave the two of them a side eye. (Mikey be drinking his respect women juice) 

'I'll give you her number but you cant tell her it was me who gave it to you or she will be mad at me.' 'I'm cool with that.' 'Is it only Baji that wants her number?' 'Yea.' ''m not surprised, anyway here it is.' 

2nd Person POV

The street's weren't as busy so it didn't take you too long to get home. 'FATHERRRRRRRRRRR.' 'Be quiet i'm begging.' 'NOW WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT?!?!?!?!?' 'This close to putting you up for adoption.' 'That kinda hurted me tho...' 'I'm joking, i still love you.' 'Well jokes are meant to be funny, i didn't laugh do you see the tear rolling down my face.' You started to aggressively stare to make your eyes water, when nothing happened you just started to laugh. 'Yes Y/n you are crying waterfalls.' 'Have you made dinner yet?' 'No.' 'Are you going to order in?' 'Yes.' 'Cool cool, I'll be in my room when it arrives can you call me down.' 'Ok, now shoo.' 

You tossed your phone on your bed and got changed, after you finished you saw that you had gotten a few messages. 

123-4567-891

Hey Y/n its Emma

OH HEYYYY

Tomorrow will we go straight to your house or stop at mine

Uhhh idk you decide

Ok i have to go Mikey is calling me😕 

Bye😫

beautyfull

Hey beautyfull😏

Wha-

Did you miss me😏

WHO IS THIS🧍‍♀️

ur Bae

sorry sir but i am a man with a shlong🙂

quit lying Jam bitch😏

OMG UR LYING

tis' me keisuke baji

how did u get my number

ur 4LIFERRRR gave it too me

...

dwww ik u want me

i dont want u but skl does wtf is 'beautyfull

that was on purpose

yea uh uh 

aight gotta go dont miss me too hard🥵

as if i would ever miss u🙄