New arrival

It was lunchtime and you had all gotten your food and were now looking for a seat. 'Y/n-chin sit next to me.' It was the day after the whole incident, Mikey was acting overly clingy but you decided to ignore it 'Sooo.' 'Sooo.' 'wait is that Maiko coming over here?' 'Yea i invited her.' 'Why Mikey?' 'Cause i think she is a nice person.' 'Ohh ok.' 'HI!' 'Hey.' 'I'm Maiko, you're Y/n right?' 'Yea i would say you can sit next to me but there isn't really space uh maybe you could sit next To Baji.'

Y/n's POV

I didn't really know why Maiko was here i'm sure she had her own friend group but its ok i guess, Mikey and Emma were sitting beside me on either side whilst Baji was across with Draken. For some reason she decided to sit in the middle of them meaning she was sitting next to darken as well. But Draken being the person he is he shifted away and went to sit next to Emma. 

We all started talking the conversation wasn't too dry but it wasn't that live either. 

'Since you guys don't know me that well i can introduce myself to you?' 'I think that would be a good idea.' I responded trying to keep conversation going. 'Uh ok, my name is Maiko Suzuki i like the colour purple, i have no siblings my star sign is Scorpio and i'm single.' 'I thought you and Haru were dating?' Emma quirked her eyebrow as she spoke. 'Uh yea we were but then i realised that i caught feelings for some-one else.' 

I saw her spare a quick glance at Baji but he didn't notice, I pretended not to notice but just carry on the conversation. 'So who DO you like Maiko?' I asked. 'Uh well I dont know if they like me back so i dont really want to say...' 'Fair enough.' 'Are we going to eat?' Draken asked in a slightly irritated tone. 'Oh yeah i forgot about that.'  

The school day was over and you were all ready to go how, with Maiko of course. The 6 of you walked over to the bike station and then you realised you didn't bring my bike, meaning there were only 3 bikes. Meaning everyone would have to share. 'Y/n you didn't bring your bike today?' 'No i didn't' 'That means everyone has to share but if you dont want to ride with us Maiko its ok.' Mikey spoke up. 'Nah it's fine i'll ride with Draken?' 'Draken and Emma always ride together dont try it.' You looked at her a irritated. 'Oh sorry my mistake, i'll ride with Baji no one usually rides with Baji?' 'No i dont think so, Mikey me and you?' 'Yea sure.'

Y/n's POV

i ride with Baji but you know that doesn't matter.

Everyone mounted the bikes and i looked over at Baji and Maiko. 'Uh where do i hold?' 'Here.' he guided her hands to his waist slowly. 'Dont grab my clothes you'll rip them.' 'So like this?' 'Yes.'

I should've expected it...

'Y/n?' 'Yea?' 'You ready?' 'I'm always ready what kind of question is that???' 'If ya say so.'

The roar of the engines could be heard when the 6 of you departed from school.