'Keisuke Baji.'

The day was finally over, if you had to rate your 1st day out of 10 it would be a 1. The only reason why the day was somewhat decent is because of Emma. 

'Y/n you ready to go now?' 'Yea sure, do you wanna ride with me.' 'YOU HAVE A CAR?!?!?!?!' 'No, motorbike.' 'Uhhh, I dont know..' 'You'll be fine i promise, i have a spare helmet anyway.' 'Fineee.' 'Wait really?' 'Yea hurry before i change my mind.'  

You handed your other helmet to Emma as she sat on the bike.' 'Ready?' 'Yea.' You wasted no time and sped off. 'OMG Y/N SLOW DOWN!' 'WHATS THE FUN IN THAT HUH?' Emma's grip around your waist tightened and you continued to go faster. 'Oops i forgot to ask, where do you live?' 'JUST DOWN HERE.' 'Ahhh ok, stop screaming at this rate i'm going to lose my hearing.' 'WELL THEN SLOW DOWN.'

 'Fine.' You neared Emma's house and your motorbike continued to roar down the road. 'Here.' Emma pointed towards a house with multiple boys sitting outside, you cocked your eyebrow up and slowed down. 'Are you sure?' 'Yea I'm sure.' You offered to help her off the motorbike but she declined.

She took of the helmet handing it to you before walking ahead. 'Hey wait.' You took yours off placing it on one of the handles and putting your spare on on the other handle. 'Hurry up Y/n.' Emma didn't seem to care about the boys so you just ignored them. You ran up beside her and walked into the house.

Mitsuya: 'Hey who is that Mikey?' 

Mikey: 'Hmm i dont know probably one of Emma's friends.' 

Baji: She looks hot.

Takmitchy: She goes to my school

Draken: No way.

Baji: What's her name

Takemitchy: Jam Bitch.

Baji: You aren't serious...

Takemitchy: I mean that's what everyone calls her.

'Hey Emma who were all those boys before?' 'Oh just some of my brothers friends, why ya like them?' Emma wiggled her eyebrows at you. 'No.' 'Aww you and Baji would've looked cute together.' 'Baji?' 'I'll introduce you later, but now lets do our project.' 

'So far we have...' 'Nothing.' 'Lets get some snacks watch something then go back to it.' 'Aight.' You followed Emma downstairs and saw the same boys that were outside but they were now inside. 

Draken: Emma who is your new friend?

Baji: Yea aren't you going to introduce us?

Mikey: YOU NEVER HAVE FRIENDS OVER?!'

Emma: Calm down, she is helping me with a project. 

Baji: Ahhh so your study buddy is Jam bitch.

You stopped in your tracks and turned around. 'How do you know about that?' You walked over to the long-haired boy towering over him. 'Hmm I'm not sure, how do i know about that?' 'You dont go to my school I'm sure of it so how do you know.' 'I dont know.' Baji started to smirk revealing his fangs , he was lowkey enjoying making you annoyed.

 'Ugh fuck you.' 'When and where?' Baji sat up bringing your faces closet together you swore that you touched his nose. 'Tomorrow, my house.' 'Well aren't you a bold one, you dont want to know my name first?' 'I know your name already.' 'Do tell what is it?' 'Keisuke Baji.'