Stage 2: Jealousy?

'Y/N M/N L/N?!' 'YESSSSS!' 'YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!' 'I'm not going into school...' 'Why?' 'Because if i'm already leave why should i bother even trying to make it on time if i'm still gonna receive a consequence.' 'Stop being smart and get up, your friends are at the door waiting for you, i think they have someone new with them?' You cocked your eyebrow in confusion, you were sure that Emma would've told you if they had decided to bring someone new. Your dad walked out of the room so you quickly ran to put on your uniform.

'Y/N-CHIN WHERE ARE YOU?!' 'WAIT!' You ran down the stairs with your hair dishevelled, shoes in one of your hands, your bag in the other. However you stopped abruptly seeing the sight before you. Your eyes widened in shock seeing Baji with his hair neatly slicked back into a ponytail with massive glasses on. You burst into a massive fit of laughter almost falling down the stairs.

'I told you she would laugh at me.' 'Oh...my....' 'It's not that funny...' 'No it is, it really is.' 'Can we just go already.' 'Mikey stand next to me.' You ran up to him taking his arm in yours. Baji just looked at the two of. 'BYE DAD!' 'BYE N/N!' 

The 5 of you walked out of the house, you all decided to take the motorbikes since you were already late. It was you on your own, Emma and Draken sharing and then, Mikey and Baji on their own. 

******************************************************

It didn't take you guys that long to get to school but you were still late so the 5 of you received a detention. When you walked in the majority of the class were in their designated seats so it didn't take the 5 of you to sit where you were meant too. You glanced over at Baji and saw Maiko smiling at him, her smile was sweet, sincere, caring everything that you couldn't be. If Baji did like her you couldn't blame him, she is perfect. 

The whole lesson you snuck secret stares at the two of them, laughing, whispering, flirting, touching each other. You couldn't help but feel upset. 

At the end of the lesson you sped out of the classroom not waiting for any of them and went up to the rooftop. Everything was all over the place, and you had no control over the situation. Were you jealous of Maiko? I mean there was a lot to be jealous of.  Her smile, Her hair, Her personality...

You couldn't cry because you weren't upset, you couldn't get mad either, because you weren't angry. But were you jealous? 

You just sat on the roof looking over everything, there wasn't much point catching feelings if you were going to leave in the end.

Was there?