'HOLY MACARONI'

'I cant believe you gave him my number...' 'Y/n you've been on that for the WHOLE day.' You and Emma were walking to your house since you didn't bring your motorbike. 'I still dont understand how you could do that too me...' 'Stop acting like you didn't want it.' 'I didn't tho....' 'Yea yea.' 'Well this is my house.' 'HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE YOUR HOUSE IS BIG!' Holy macaroni and cheese?' 'Yea idk why i said that either...'

'FATHERRRRRRR.' 'No no no...' 'HEY DONT BE SO DISHEARTED YOUR FAVOURITE DAUGHTER IS HOME!' 'My only daughter.' 'What about sky?' 'We dont claim her.' (Sky knew what ur mum did to ur dad but she still went with her bcs 'she can change') 'AYYYY, anyway this is Emma.'  'Hello Emma.' 

The whole time Emma was just awkwardly stood there waiting for your conversation to finish so you decided to introduce her. 'Hi Mr L/n.' 'Just call me F/n.' 'Me and her are going to studayy.' 'Are you actually being serious?' 'Yea?' 'Emma dont ever leave.' 'Dont plan on it.'

You lead Emma up to your room, to be honest you didn't like it when people came into your room because you felt like they would judge it. 'WOAHHHHH.' 'What is it bad?' 'YOUR ROOM IS SO COOL I COULD NEVER.' 'Ha, well lets ACTUALLY do our project.' 

'You know i think this is pretty good.' 'I agree.' After about 3 hours of work you and Emma had finally finished the project and to be honest the two of you were quite satisfied. 'Soo what to do now?' 'We could get to know each other i mean we've only been friends for 2 days?' 'Yea lets do that.'

'Aight, so far i have that your name is Emma Sano, you had an older brother which wasn't Mikey your favourite colour is blue, and you have the biggest crush on Draken and you think my dad is a dilf which i find nasty.' 'And I have that your name is Y/n L/n, you have a younger sister Sky and an older brother named Arson, your favourite colour is red/black, and you secretly like Baji and you hate your mum.'

'I DO NOT LIKE BAJI.' 'AND I DONT LIKE DRAKEN.' 'EXACTLY CUZ UR IN LOVE WITH HIS BALD ASS.' 'HE ISNT BALD HE HAS HAIR.' 'IN LIKE ONE SECTION OF HIS HEAD.' 'SHUT UP.' 'I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE KEEPS THE SAME BRAID IN FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS.' 'STOP THIS DRAKEN SLANDER.' 'WHY CUZ HE IS UR MANS.' 'FUCK YOU Y/N.' 'No thanks i would prefer Baji.' 'YA WHAT.' 'Moving on.'

'Are ya'll finished with the screaming contest.' 'Yes.' 'Good.' 'Emma there are a group of boys asking for you downstairs.' 'Awh I guess i have to go now, also by group how many are there?' 'Two.' 'Dad 2 boys aren't a group...' 'Well its 2 too many.' 'I'll be taking my leave now.' 'Bye Emmaaaaaaa.' 'Bye Y/nnnnn.' Emma walked down the stairs and saw Mikey and Draken downstairs waiting for her 'EMMAAAAAAA!' 'MIKEYYY!' 'Hi.' 'Hey Draken.' 'Let's go home, like now.' 'Ok then.' And with that the three of them left.