'Friends...'

Bajis POV

It was the period before lunch and they day had been ok... In every class Y/n got to sit next to Mikey, it was like the teachers were plotting against us.

I had to sit next to some girl called Maiko she is nice but its triggering, i'm so used to y/ns harshness.

I look over at her and Mikey laughing, it was almost as if no one else in the room. It's not i like her thought, i've known her for 5 months we are barley friends....

Y/ns POV

The day had mostly been calm, I had gotten lucky to sit next to Mikey in every single one of our lessons. I spared a few glances at Baji, he looked like he was having fun. The girl he was sitting next to i think her name was Maiko. 

She was nice but she was very touchy touchy with Baji, It shouldn't bother me but it still did.

What am i thinking? 

Ive known Baji for 5 months we hardly speak can i even classify him my friend?

*************************************************************************

Class was over, and was it finally lunch You Emma Draken Mikey and Baji decided to find a table and eat there. 'So how are you guys finding it?' You spoke as you all sat down. Mikey was opposite you sitting next to Draken. You were in the middle of Emma and Baji, Emma was sat opposite Draken. 

'I like it!' Mikey smiled whilst he spoke. 'Yea same.' Draken reached over for Emmas hand whilst he answered. ' Its alright i guess.' 'ALRIGHT?!' 'I mean its school...' 'True true.' 'Hey Baji whats the name of that girl you sit next to?' Mikey looked at Baji with a smirk. 'Oh yeahhh' You nudged Baji whilst raising your eyebrows. 'Whats her name?' 'Maiko.' 'Do you think she is hot?'

Baji's POV

No i think you're hot

Y/n's POV 

Say no...

'Its not really about her looks but I would say yea she is pretty, her personality is nice as well.'

Baji's POV

why did i say that...

Y/n's POV

oh...

(this is short ik but its for build up to the actual plot)