My Stolen Angel ~PART 2 of A Little Piece Of Heaven Sam Winchester X Reader

~~~PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! IT WOULD BE SUPER DUPER HELPFUL!~~~

Some of you guys wanted this, not to lie so did I, but this is part 2 of A Little Piece Of Heaven! So you and Sam are lovey dovey, Cas is suspicious of Dean and the wings and yadda yadda.

SO HERE GOES THE LOVEY DOVEY!

AND NO SAYING STUFF LIKE "HOW DOES SAM THINK SHE IS BEAUTIFUL? SHE IS JUST A VESSEL!" IT BREAKS MINE AND OTHER READERS HEARTS BECAUSE JUST ENJOY THE FEELING TOUCHY MOMENT, DONT THINK AND USE YOUR BRAIN. JUST ENJOY THE FEW MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS THOSE BOYS GET!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a couple months since you found Sam, and they were more than you could ever ask for. Cas no longer felt the need to watch you every waking second of the day, in fear for his little sister getting clouded by male angels. He knew Sam would always keep you safe, trusting in the younger Winchester.

"(Y/N)? what are you doing?" Sam asked as he peaked around a library shelf.

"Haven't I told you? Plus you should be able to clearly see the situation." You grunted, attempting to place a rather large and heavy book on the top shelf.

"Oh.. sorry." Sam rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well quit standing there and help me Samsquatch! I mean they call you that for a reason, not just because it goes well with your name." You scolded, placing your hands on your hips.

"God your so adorable when you pout." Sam snickered and took the book from you, placing it on the shelf.

"Oh shut up." You folded your arms and made pouty lips. "Now to make me not be mad, gimme a kiss."

"Fine, but you gotta come up here." Sam tapped his lips and smirked, this just resulted in you stomping your foot.

"Fine." You stamped up to him, pulled the flannel collar down, stood on your tip toes and smashed your lips to his.

Sam didn't like the whole 'bending over' part so he picked you up and pushed you up against a shelf. this was just your typical Tuesday, but less trickster killing and more making out.

"Dammit Sammy, I told you multiple times, do this in your room." Dean hollered from the main hall. How the hell did he know you and Sam were making out?

Sam groaned and pulled away to yell at his brother. "don't even get me started on the one night stands Dean!"

"Well at least I use protection!"

"It is very highly unlikely (Y/N) will get pregnant Dean! I don't even think she can!" Sam growled.

"You never know Sam! I know kids aren't really your forte." He teased.

"Give me a second (Y/N)." Sam put you down and pecked your lips. "Dean!"

You giggled as you watched your soulmate go kick his brother' ass. You heard arguing for about 5 minutes until both boys let out a high pitched scream.

So you ran downstairs to see the boys catching their breath and Cas standing between both of them.

"Enough fighting about... angel pregnancies." Cas scrunched up his face at the odd statement. "Sam is right, it can't happen. And Dean, have you figured out anything with my wings?"

"NO!' You swear you saw Dean's cheeks tinge pink. "Now quite asking about the black sparkly stuff that are supposedly wings. Oh and never mention that D word again!" he pointed at Cas, who squinted at Dean in confusion.