Just The Way You Are Dean Winchester X Reader

Requested by HunterDoctorBlogger Thank you!  TRIGGER WARNING! IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA OF STRETCH MARKS/CHUBBINESS, PLEASE DO NOT READ! NONE OF YOU ARE FAT! I KNOW I HAVE STRETCH MARKS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THINK, YA HEAR? SAME FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You never really liked your body. The reddish little lines that traveled up your thighs and your hips. You never enjoyed that little bit of extra fat on your belly, I mean who would? But you managed to snag Dean Winchester, someone who doesn't even need to try to get his body. You were the complete opposite, you tried too hard at the gym and ended up gaining a pound, how is that even physically possible? Who knew? But Dean never cared, he loved you the way you were, and he just wanted you to see that.

"(Y/N)? Were are you going? You haven't even had breakfast." Dean said, watching you grab your gym bag and pile stuff in it for your upcoming workout.

"I'm going to the gym, I can eat something later." You said, hoisting the bag on your shoulders and putting on shoes.

"Babe, you don't need to go to the gym, your fine." Dean reached his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder.

I wish I could see that too. How does he even see that in me?

"I'm going and you can't say anything about it." You replied sternly, pulling yourself free of his grasp. "Bye." You opened the bunker door and slammed it shut.

"Why does she think she needs to change? She doesn't, she is perfectly fine how she is dammit." Dean growled and continued to watch his show, thinking of ways to show you that you look fine.

~Time Skip brought to you by Clintasha! THE HAWK AND THE SPIDER IS LIFE. THEY NEED TO BE CANON!~

Once you got home from your workout, the bunker was strangely quite. You knew Sam was gone, probably to some library and Dean was supposed to be here, but where? So you set down your stuff and took out your pony tail, ruffling your sweaty hair up.

"Damn, I need a shower, like now." You sighed, tossing your bag to the side and making your way up to your shared room with Dean.

You undressed, feeling the hot water running down your skin was like heaven. You lazily washed your hair, but when you washed your body, you couldn't stand to look at it. So you closed your eyes and quickly ran the loofah over your skin. You rinsed yourself off, grabbed your towel and threw your hair up in it. So it was like one of those towel hats that most guys don't know how to do. You dried your hair off, put on some really good smelling lotion you got for Christmas, and wrapped the towel around your body.

"What to wear, what to wear." You hummed, looking over your closet that was predominately flannel and ripped jeans. "I wore red flannel yesterday... Lets do green today." So you grabbed a black tank top, the green flannel, and a dark wash pair of jeans. You didn't want to have to put on a real bra, sports bras were a hell of a lot more comfortable, but all your sports bras were either being washed or all sweaty and gross.

"Hey babe, can I come in?" Dean knocked on the door.

You didn't mind changing in front of him, he has seen you naked plenty of times, but you just had to have your back to him.

"Y-yeah, I guess." You replied, hurriedly pulling on your underwear and your bra. You just managed to get the tank over you when Dean came in.

"I have to talk to you, (Y/N)." Dean said, sitting on the bed.

"Just let me get dressed first." You pulled up your jeans and buttoned them.

"No, that is what we have to talk about." Dean grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on the bed. "Listen, I know why you are always over working yourself at the gym, hardly eating, and you hardly ever want to have sex anymore. You think your fat, you think that those stretch marks define you, you believe that I don't love you anymore because the of the way your body is. Well that is bullshit, (Y/N)."

"B-but Dean.. I mean look at you, you're a freaking God! And me.. I'm just.. just this!" You yelled. tears silently falling down your cheeks.

"No, dammit! (Y/N)! You are so, so, so, so much more than that, understand that already! Do you really believe that I don't love you because of those tiny stretch marks, that let me say are very common on women?" Dean asked, grabbing your hand. "Do you?"

"Well no, I just thought you would want to see me skinnier, I was doing this all for you!" You yelled, wrenching your hands away as more shaky sobs let loose.

"Me? (Y/N), you shouldn't do these things for me, I know that you don't want to go to the gym, or not eat that slice of cake that everyone else is having! But I thought you were doing it for you, to feel better about yourself, but now I see. Your wasting your time." Dean's eyes softened as he looked at yours.

"Why am I wasting my time then, hmm?" You asked, attempting to dry your tears.

"Because you were and still are perfect, the moment I laid eyes on you, my whole world stopped. I saw you and I thought, damn, how can one woman be my everything, yet I never even met her?" Dean smiled. "I saw you, one glance and I had to meet you, (Y/N), there was no stopping me, you know. Sam had to drag me out of the bar that night before I could give you my number."

You started to laugh, a small laugh, as your tears dried and your eyes crinkled. A true laugh, you hadn't had one in forever.

"Is that really what you thought?"

"Feel my heart." Dean put your hand over his chest. "It's steady, they say your heart rate quickens when you lie, I'm not lying about that, or about any of this. You are perfect, stretch marks and all (Y/N), don't let that mindset come back and haunt you because I will tell you the same thing over and over every day." Dean smiled.

"What's that?" You placed your forehead on his and closed your eyes.

"You are perfect, and I love you. Now come here." Dean kissed you thoroughly, he laid you down on the bed and skillfully didn't break the kiss.

"I love you too, Dean." You panted.

"Show me that then." He grinned tugging at your tank top.

"No problem."

Author's Note

Hey guys! SO the reason I'm updating so much is because I've been sick for the last two weeks is because I have the flu, or something like that. But three things...

~I am starting the Supernatural Meets Harry Potter Series today! It will start off with the oneshot from this series, but I promise you it will get better. If you have any ideas for it, like something to do with Draco or Quidditch or whatever, comment them and I will try my best to put them into the series!

~I had a Destiel oneshot requested, it would go off the fact about angel's soulmate can see their wings, and it will be the same scenario as A Little Piece Of Heaven, you are with Sam and all, but it really revolves are Dean and Cas were it ended off as Dean running away from Cas who is asking all the wing questions. CastielGirl12345 asked me to do this, and most of you guys are Destiel shippers, I've seen a few Sastiel here and there, I just want to make sure this is all okay with you guys, because that is the one that is up next.

~I am running out of requests! If you have any, no matter how dorky you think it is, fricken tell me! I mean I do have one idea, but for those of you that also read my Avengers Oneshots, I just did that idea with Tony Stark, so I don't know if I should do it here or not. So yeah, you guys should comment stuff!