Drunk Balthazar X Reader

Requested by SanushiHanu and magger28 Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat quietly in the bunker, enjoying (favorite quiet activity). You enjoyed the peace, boys were gone visiting Bobby for the weekend and you knew the serenity wouldn't last long. So you enjoyed it while you still had it.

And then you didn't have it.

"(Y/N) Darling, come join me and drink this fabulous wine Gabriel gave me." Balthazar popped in.

"Ugh, hi Balth." You groaned. "Wait how do you know it's fabulous?"

"Because I smelled it and it's absolutely intoxicating." He grinned, flashing two wine glasses and pouring you and himself a glass.  Although his glass was filled to the brim.

"Balth, I know you can't get drunk, but I swear that will kill you." You gestured to his now empty glass. "BALTH!" You yelled.

The angel was toppling over, and landed on the couch. He then hauled his fat ass up into a sloppy seductive pose.

"(Y/N) love, draw me like one of your French girls." He purred, trailing his hand through his hair.

If he wasn't completely hammered, you would have found it attractive.

You grabbed the wine bottle from his grip and read it. It wasn't exactly wine.

(Y/N), your probably reading this. If so, I feel sorry for you. Because this is not wine, but a special concoction I mixed up that causes angels to get drunk with one glass. Though, I added a little something in there specifically for Balthazar. Good luck, love.  ;)

"Gabriel you little sonofabitch!" You hollered at the ceiling, but relented knowing that pesky little bugger wouldn't pop out anytime soon.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)." Balth whined.

"Whhhhaaaattt." You sighed, now you had to take care of the drunken angel.

"Have you ever thought of how insignificant you are?" He was having an EC, a what? AN EXISTENTIAL  CRISIS!

"Like, you hairless apes have been here for thousands of years, yet your so small in the whole plan for this infant of a universe. And we angels can't fathom why you are our Father's favorite, I mean it's so ironic. We, the basically perfect creations, have come second to flawed, naked, mortal beings who can't do a single thing without help. It's so pitiful and pathetic. (Y/N), why have we come second? Our father loves you more than us? Ridiculous!" The angel looked like he was going to cry with the welled up tears in his eyes.

"Balth, I'm sorry." You felt your heartstrings get tugged by seeing this sight, you didn't like this. So you ran over to him and knelt by the couch he occupied. "I don't know why he chose us, I really don't."

Balth grabbed your arm and pulled yo underneath him, so his body was hovering over yours.

"I think I'm better now." he spoke huskily.

"Oh how I should have known." You face palmed.

"Kiss me darling, right here." He tapped his lips and licked them.

"Balthazar, I can't do that." You said.

"Oh by why not love? Just one, sweet, little innocent smooch." He pressed, leaning down just a little farther.

"Because your drunk, and when you kiss a drunk person you either have sex or they throw up in your mouth, and I rather not have either today." You replied, tapping his chest. "Would you please get off of me?"