Unexpected Love Dean Winchester X Reader

Requested by lexylovesya Thank you! GHOSTFACERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit Harry I said no!" You yelled at your brother Harry Spengler. Ed Zeddmore was standing behind Harry, looking over the case files for the 'paranormal investigation' the two nitwits wanted you to go on with them.

Harry was your brother, and sadly you had to be related to one of the co-founders of the Ghostfacers and the website Hell Hound's Lair. He and Ed would continuously come over to your house and pester you about going on these stupid investigations with them. This time you you throw them out and lock your door, but they knew better and pinned you against a wall before you could kick them out.

"Please (Y/N)! We need another camera man, err, woman and both Maggie and Kenny are out. And Alan is- uhh well you know." Harry begged and passed a glance to his long time partner in crime, Ed. Ed just looked away and from Harry.

"It would be great if you did (Y/N)." Ed said, and looked back at the files from his computer.

After some hard contemplation and a few shots a liquor you said yes. You couldn't believe you were doing this, like you the fuck goes to a fricken paranormal investigation to find nothing? Well for some reason you did, and going with your brothers was almost the most dumbest thing you ever did, almost.

~Time Skip brought to you by Nastu's pink hair!~

Cameras, lights, walkie talkie, thermal and night vision recorders, and even a laptop were all handed to you. Ed and Harry were in the back of the van, putting on their gear. The three of you were located at the Burlame Mansion in St.Paul, Minnesota. (Mansion is made up for the oneshot purpose) According to your brother, a deadly spirit was currently in charge of this haunted household. So naturally the pair would be drawn to it and need the help of their Ghostfacesr crew. And to your dismay, they needed you.

"Why the hell do I need all this? Its not even nighttime." You pouted and stared at your arm full of expensive equipment.

"We go in early and set up, so we are ready for the action at night." Harry said.

"Well it gets even lamer, the two nerds set up shit and then they wait for it to get dark. How very, very uncool guys." You rolled your eyes and put your gear on.

"Don't make fun of us because your jealous! We all know, (Y/N) that you want to be a Ghostfacer like us, but you cant even handle the amount of awesomeness it really is." Ed said, giving you a smirk.

"Awesomeness you mean by having to set everything up in your garage,ahem your parents garage, excuse me for trying to make you sound cooler than you actually are. Oh! And lets not forget the fact that ITS IN YOUR DAMN PARENTS GARAGE!" You yelled and stormed off into the house.

"What the hell did you do to her as a kid Harry?" Ed asked his confused partner.

"You know, I think it was the complete opposite. She was fucking scary man." Harry replied as he remembered the memories.

"Well I think she got a hell of a lot worse."

"I think your right, Ed."

~Time Skip brought to you by Happy!~

"Oh my God! We are getting no where!" You complained to yourself as you searched the abandoned mansion. Ed and Harry went off on their own as well. The camera the was facing you just looked back in boredom. "I know face camera, this sucks, I'm sorry they bought you."

But little did you know, two new faces entered the scene of this case. And they were coming up right behind you, shot guns chalked full of rock salt and iron weapons in hand. They approached you by violently turning you around and yelling.