Time Crowley X Reader

Requested, by yet again,  deleted the request so I don't remember the username of the person, but I remember what they wanted, so here you go! Have some cutie Crowley. I just realized I haven't made a Michael one yet, I'm not a very big fan or him, but I  guess i would do it. Or a Samandriel, But I have request for him too, so Idk when that one would be up.

may seem familiar, but why the fuck not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had a watch. No not a watch to tell normal time. It was a watch that everyone was birthed with. A soulmate watch. It would count down the time until you met your soulmate. It was different for everybody. Some didn't want their soulmate, some, from the minute they were born, had an hour on that watch. But every watch was always on time, could never break, and could never be taken off.

For some, their watch was beeping at zero. Which meant they would never find their soulmate, either they died before they met them or vice versa. That was the case with most hunters, so they have tried everything to get those damn watches off, but they were imbedded in the skin and caused excruciating pain if attempted to remove.

Yours on the other hand had about one day left on it as you were on a steady pace towards the largest demon nest you had even laid eyes on. You had the Winchesters coming in for back up, but they may be a few days late since it was a longer drive for them.

You clutched the steering wheel. Would you find your significant other at this hunt, only to watch him/her get killed right before your eyes, so that is why your clock never would beep zero? Because you technically did find them before their time was up? But you have heard rumors of demons wearing these same watches, but you never believed them, they weren't human.

"Ugh, I need to stop worrying about it." You had called Sam to get your mind off things.

"(Y/N), what is it?" Sam picked up on the second ring. "Oh and Dean says hi."

"Hey Dean." You smiled for the distraction. "I was just checking in, how far are you?"

"Bobby and Rufus said they got the case, so we headed out about an hour ago, so we won't have a very long delay after you get to the town." Sam replied.

"Sweet, I like the sound of that."

"How long does your watch say?" Sam asked in a lower tone.

Dammit Sammy. "A little a day why?"

"Just curious, just be careful okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I hear ya, bye Sam." You hung up the phone without hearing his reply, turning up your radio to drown out your thoughts.

~Time Skip brought to you by the Tenth Doctor!~

You waited patiently at your motel, not feeling the drowsiness overcome you, so sleeping wasn't an option. Sam and Dean would be at the room right next to yours, hopefully arriving shortly. You were just becoming to obsessed from the time on your watch.

You heard a knock on your door, you bounded over to the entrance, throwing open the door.

"Good to see yeah Sam." You said, he walked into your motel. "Where's Dean?"

"Taking a shower, or something." He replied.

"What is it? I can tell you have to tell me something." You said, crossing your arms.

"I know you don't really want to talk about your watch,-"

"Sam!"

"I'm sorry, but this needed to be said. Have you every thought that maybe he or she won't be a human?" Sam pondered, his eyes were soft.