Not So Little Secrets Adam Milligan X Reader

Requested by LxxGxxBxTxx Thank you! Adam needs some lovin bc the only two I wrote of the poor guy are sad lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locked in a hot, angry, and extremely fiery kiss with your best friend and long time crush, you had to wonder, just how did the series of events you went through lead to this? It didn't make sense, although, you didn't want to think too hard because if you did, you may lose your focus and attention that was directed in the make out session. It was his fault really, if he hadn't gotten so upset over your weekly "night jobs" then you wouldn't have had that argument and he wouldn't have gotten closer and closer until...

5 Days Earlier

Loud knocking disturbed you from your deep slumber about, well, it's better if something of that topic stay deep inside your mind. Probably locked away so you don't accidentally talk about it in your next sleep or something. You scrunched up the covers to your face, the searing light pouring through the window directly across from your bed was another thing that was against you this morning. You tossed and turned, fighting for the last bit of sleep while the noises and sights continued to wake you up.

"Open up (Y/N)!" A male tone rang through from the other side of your door.

"Don't wanna...." You groaned, face buried deep in the pillow.

"I do not care if you are naked, I will barge my way in, open it up." He hissed, quiet enough that no one else could hear. Dorm room walls are paper thin, y'know.

"Ughhhh." You weren't naked, but him having just muscled his way through the fake wood doors would cause a scene. And you didn't like attention. So you reluctantly got out of your cozy twin bed and sloppily fixed your pajamas. You opened the door and yawned, stretching in the process. You looked up at the man in your doorway. Blond hair tousled in no particular way, fair skin that seemed to glow from the sun hitting it just right. Thin lips in a small smile as he watched your tried form. Wow, he really did look like a Disney Prince with the lighting and all. Too bad you couldn't compare with his shining presence, you reminded yourself of more like one of Ursula's eels or something. Maybe even Ursula herself.

"Well morning to you too, (Y/N)." Adam rolled his eyes, making his way into your dorm.

"Hm? Oh yeah." You followed behind him, shutting the door with your foot. "Why are you up so early?"

"Early?" Adam gave you a weird look, setting down the coffee and donuts he and brought for the both of you on your desk. "(Y/N) class starts in like half an hour. I brought food. Why are you so tired?" He smiled softly, watching you try to fix yourself in the mirror.

"Remember? Big ole U.S History exam today. I studied like the entire night." You told him, pointing to all of your textbooks and materials scattered over your living space.

"Of course I remember, I was the one who had to remind you multiple times." Adam handed you a donut, his cheeks stuffed with his already.

You happily took the pastry, eyes lighting up at all your favorite features of the little dessert. Adam really did know you, well hey, best friends kind of have a duty to.

"I came to get you this morning to make sure you weren't late for class. Like usual. I mean I know college life can be tricky but you are 20 (Y/N). One would have thought that by now you would know how to set an alarm." Adam grinned, picking up his coffee.

"We both know why I don't like alarms." You growled, licking your fingers of any donut crumbles.

"Because you running through the dorm hallways yelling about a fire alarm when it was really your phone beeping at you is such a good excuse not to set one." He reminded you, nudging you playfully.