Chambermaid Crowley X Reader

Requested by Captain_Clorox_Levi Thank you! Even though I'm pretty sure you changed your username but that was the username I wrote down, you know you who are ;) I don't remember all of the request, most of it though, so I hope it still works!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having to work for the King of Hell wasn't exactly favorable, but when you were once a "low life street rat" who begged for money and clothes and hospitality, there wasn't much you wouldn't do. As fate had it, Crowley just happened to be convincing someone into a demon deal in the same dirty alley you resided in. You asked and pleaded for any sort of kindness from the man, who you knew nothing about at the time.

"I can give you anything in the world, anything you wish for, under one condition." Crowley almost purred, his eyes hiding something behind the red sheen that he showed you.

You couldn't look into his eyes, you didn't know id they were truly red or if your own pair were deceiving you. The domination only emanating from his red orbs was enough to make you submit, you couldn't begin to comprehend the amount of power he withheld.

"I don't make many deals now a days, having moved up a level or two. But for some people so exceptional as you are, I may just have to revert back to my old ways." Crowley was closing in on you, his stare unwavering, his mouth in a greedy smirk. "Everything you could ever desire, if you become my pet."

Pet. He used the word often when talking to you. Even in these brief moments of communication, pet, maid, servant, and words alike were used to describe your future job, if you took it. Would living a life of crime and grubbiness be something you wanted for the rest of your time? Or could you suck up your emotions and go with this man, and know the there would be a higher chance of getting a meal?

"Anything I want?" You asked, having more confidence than before.

"Of course, if you follow my orders like a good girl." He responded.

"I'm in, please just take me away." You begged, and for the last time too. Your desperation was hardly contained in your shaky voice.

"And to seal the deal, all I need is a quick, innocent kiss." The man grinned, pulling your face in closer, his lips ghosted over yours until you couldn't wait for your pain to be over, smashing the sets together.

You groaned, thinking about that old memory. Having been in Hell for quite some time, you knew who he really was. Crowley, a demon, ruler of Hell, torturer of all. He was greedy, unfair, and wicked, but was softer when it came to you. You were the only human than served him, of course there were humans here, but they didn't share the same fate that you did. You were his chambermaid, the only one of your occupation. You catered to his needs night and day, which often more than not pissed you off. See, you didn't read your contract, not like you knew you had one when you first made the deal. It read:

"(Y/N) (L/N), the chambermaid to Crowley, King of Hell, can have anything she desires from the King, as long as he allows it. She is to follow his every command without disobedience or hesitance. She will serve out the rest of her days to Crowley."

So basically you were loopholed into thinking that your life would be better, well it was, just not in the way you'd expect it. You had three meals a day, your own room, clothing, bathroom, etc. It was like your own house, that you hardly got to visit since you were standing next to the throne for most of the day. The demons paid you no mind, figuring you would have begged your way out of Crowley's grasp by now. But you stayed strong, having done his every order, although you always tried to get out of it. You weren't so soft spoken anymore, like the timid, submissive girl was back in that alley. You stood up to him, although it was often false courage and a bit of adrenaline from your mental pep talk you always gave yourself. Funny thing was, he never back lashed at you. He may have thrown you around a bit when he got pissed at his underlings or screamed at you until his face was red, but nothing life threatening. Crowley usually took your sarcastic and witty comments and ran with them, firing back his response with just the same heat. You managed to get some things for yourself through your uncanny ability to bargain with the King. You didn't know if this was because he had a soft spot for you or because he was sick of arguing, either way it turned into a win win for you.