Surprise! Dean Winchester X Reader

"Babe? Whats wrong? You can talk to me, you know you can." Dean watched you pace back and forth in your shared room in the bunker. You two had been dating for almost three years. You were thinking about the last week, how you got sick every morning since you and Dean had sex about two weeks ago. You were expecting your period this week, but Mother Nature hasn't dropped off her gift yet.

"I need to run into town, can I go by myself?" You asked Dean.

"Absolutely not. I'm going with you. You have been acting strange lately and I wanna keep an eye on you." Dean walked out of your room to grab the keys to the 67' Impala. You followed after him, thinking of ways to hide what you were going to buy. Hopping in the car, you grabbed Dean hand giving him some reassurance that everything was going to be alright. But in reality, what you thought was going to be a miracle was going to be a burden.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" Dean looked into your (E/C) with his beautiful green ones, squeezing your hand lightly.

"We will find out once I get what I need." You turned your head away from his stare, looking out the window.

"And what would that be?"

"Something." You looked back at him, pulling your hand away from his.

"Whats something?" Dean asked holding your stare his hand still resting were you had left it.

"Just something Dean."

"Dammit (Y/N)! Spit it out!"

"Fine! A damn pregnancy test okay!" You turned away, ashamed. Dean slammed on the brakes and pulled over to the side of the road.

"A what?"

"A pregnancy test Dean. I think I'm pregnant because I've been throwing up every morning since that night two weeks ago." Dean just continued to look at you, no words, no movements, just those candy apple green eyes searching your face for any hint of emotion, "I didn't want to tell you because I thought you didn't want a baby. I was just going to leave and live on my own, not burdening you and Sam with a child. I'm so sorry." Tears streaked your face as you hastily wiped them away, your whole body shaking but it wouldn't stop no matter how much you wanted it to.

"A... baby?" Dean finally managed to spit out.

"No Dean, a vampire. Yes a baby!" You tried anything to lighten the mood some what. Dean got out of the car and you followed him.

"(Y/N), why would you leave? You would have nothing. But what I would want to know, who ever said I didn't want a baby? Sure, Sammy seems like more a family guy, but I still want one too." You ran over to Dean and hugged him as hard as you could. He hugged back with out hesitation and kissed the top of your head. Your body was still shaking even with his arms wrapped around you. 

"Thank you Dean, I love you so much." You pulled back and kissed him, your soft lips flushed with his chapped ones.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He said after you pulled back, "Come on, we have a test we need to get." You drove to the drug store in silence, but it was a happy silence. You hand was in his as you leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. Dean kissed your forehead and rubbed his thumb across your hand. You made it to the drugstore in the middle of town with the washed out sign and funny smell.

Before you entered, Dean asked you, "Are you ready?"

"I'm a hunter Dean. I always come ready."

"That's my girl. Come on." Your hand were still locked together since you got out of the car as Dean held the door open for you.

You walked in and looked at the signs above the aisles, "Medicine, make up, lotion, hah! Found it!" You dragged Dean over to the aisle that had the 'Family Planning' sign over it. You looked for a test that wasn't overly expensive and grabbed one. Dean was looking at condoms, big surprise.

"Dean, you have plenty in that drawer that I know you secretly have in your nightstand. Come on." You pulled him away and to the register. The lady smiled and wished you a good luck. You smiled back and said thanks. The ride back to the bunker was nerve wracking, yet so anxious to see the results at the same time.

"Hey guys! Whats in the bag? Is it condoms? Because you have enough in that secret drawer in your nightstand." Sam asked as you two entered the bunker.

"No, and does everybody know about that?" Dean stopped and looked at Sam, an amused look plastered on his face.

"Yes. But whats in the bag?"

"Something." You pulled Dean away and into your bedroom with the conjoined bathroom. You slammed the door shut. Sam secretly followed you guys, making his footsteps sound as silent as an owls wings.

"You stay out while I'm peeing on a stick, okay?" You told Dean, grabbing the test and walking to the bathroom.

"Fine." He grumbled, plopping on the bed for the next two minutes. You peed on the stick and set it on the counter. waiting the unsettling two minutes that you felt was going to be a million years. Two minutes passed and you looked at the stick, two lines. You ran out of the bathroom and gave Dean the pregnancy test.

"I'm going to be a father! And you are going to be a mother! This is amazing (Y/N)!" He looked from you back to the test and back again. He gave you a gentle hug, not to hurt the baby.

"And I'm going to be an uncle!" You heard Sam yell from the other side of the door. Dean opened the door and gave Sam a bitch face. Sam just ignored it and Dean and walked over to you. He hugged you lightly as well.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!" Sam released you and looked between you and Dean. Dean walked over to you and put his arm around your waist. You put your hand on his chest and your head rested on his shoulder.

"Thanks Sammy. Our baby will be safe here (Y/N). No need to worry." Dean told you.

"I never was. I have my amazing boyfriend and his giant moose brother who are both hunters and know how to use a gun. I am safe here."

"Soooo can I help pick out names?" Sam interrupted your touchy, feely moment with Dean.

"Sure." You told Sam. He smiled and hugged both of you. Te rest of the evening consisted of Sam giving you horrible names and you and Dean rejecting them.

Author's Note 

Part two will be up sometime this week! I really like the concept of this one, too.

Thank you to my amazing readers and followers! You guys rock! Please give me requests and comment! If you request something please be detailed about it, I will have a hard time making an imagine with few details to go of off. I don't want to ask you to vote, but it would be greatly appreciated!