11

Maverick POV

I look down at the adorable little boy in my arms, just thinking about how grateful I am to have found him.

With that thought I also feel my blood beginning to boil. Recently the team I have looking for Colbys sire, found a lead and want me to go with them to check it out.

At first I was going to just let them take care of it but when my feelings for my boy started developing more I realized how bad I want to beat the person, who left my little one for dead, to a bloody pulp.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Colby shifting on my chest, beginning to wake up.

"Maverick?" Oh, he's out of headspace. I really thought the spanking would push him right back in.

"Yes, babe?" I asked

"Why is my ass so sore?" He whines

I slap his cherry red ass once for cursing, earning a yelp from him, before asking.

"Do you not remember what happened?"

He looks at me quizzically, before a dark blood red blush sets in on his cheeks.

"When I said you could use implements, I thought you meant stuff like belts, a hairbrush, a wooden spoon maybe, but I never expected you to have a paddle." He said as the blush started covering his ears and neck.

That had me concerned.

Did he not like it? I mean he wasn't really supposed to like it but, I didn't go too far did I?

"Was it too much?" I ask nervously, scared that I'd pushed him passed his limit.

"What? No no no, of course not I would've said my safe word if it was." I breathe out a sigh of relief at his words.

"I would however like to see a list of implements that you'd use, just so I know what I'm in for."

"I'll type up a list later so you can cross out what you don't like, but your assumptions from earlier where correct for the most part. I'd use different items depending on the severity of your disobedience. Like for example, if you were being a brat and just want attention I'd use my hand or maybe you'd get 5-6 slaps with the paddle, but if you did something way worse like run away, lied to me about something big, I'd probably use my belt or a hairbrush. But, like I said before you can scratch out anything you'd like and I'll respect it. I would never use an implement that was on your reds list for a punishment." I told him honestly. We'd already made a list rules I think the reason why Colby has all these questions though, is because I'd never used anything other then my hand on him.

I could tell that he needed time to take everything in so I decided that it would be a good time to get up and get ready for the day.

Today is going to be all about pampering my little one with aftercare and hopefully it makes him feel safe enough to slip really young.

Colby POV

I watched as maverick got up and put some sweats on then he walk into the enjoining master bath before coming back and flopping on the bed.

"Today is going to be all about you. I know I said you'd have to stay in your youngest mindset for a week as a second part to your punishment, but that was before I realized that you have to be incredibly calm and relaxed in order to slip that young. So, I'm not going to use it as a punishment. That being said if you feel like you need to age down today don't be afraid that if you slip you won't be aloud out of little space for a week you already served your punishment last night and I hope the lesson stuck with you. Anyways, today I'm going to do your after care along with a few other things." He said with a mischievous smirk.

Something told me that the 'other things' he mentioned weren't painting our nails or braiding each other's hair.

I was pulled from my musings by maverick scooping me up, bringing me in the bathroom and lower me in to the steaming hot bubble bath.

I hissed as the hot water hit my sore skin, but a beaming grin soon covered my face when my eyes landed on the bubbles.

"You like'em, babe?" He asked

"I love them!!! I haven't had a bubble bath in forever!" I exclaimed

Maverick proceeded to bathe me head to toe, until I was squeaky clean. He lifted me out of the tub and to the bath mat, wrapping me in a huge fluffy towel.

He brought me out of the bathroom, laying me gently on the bed and producing a onesie and diaper out of nowhere.

I whined when my eyes landed on the white fluffy undergarment, I'm an adult for goodness sakes.

"Do I have to wear that?" I asked daddy with disgust

"Yes baby, it's part of your punishment, plus if and when you slip into baby space you're not going to be able to control your bowels, and they'll help you slip." He stated with finality

I just let him do what he wants, no point in fighting now because I know it's already a lost battle.

I zoned off into space, not caring about my surroundings, only to be pulled back by something tightening around me.

I go to move when I realized I'm swaddled in the fluffiest, softest blanket I've ever seen. The pressure of being swaddled doesn't really freak me out if anything it provides me with a a sense of security.

My head started getting really fuzzy and butterflies started swarming in my tummy, making me let out a couple of giggles at the funny feelings.

I go to ask daddy why my head feels funny, when a bottle is gently placed in my mouth.
I happily suckle away, all the feelings of stress and anxiety fading into the background, as I let mind my float.

Maverick POV

A wide grin spreads across my face as I see Colby finally give in and let his mind go as sucks on the bottle of blood I had warming while he was in the bath.

He hasn't been drinking nearly enough blood recently so you can bet your bottom solar that he's going to be eating a lot in babyspace.

His beautiful blue eyes stare up at me, completely clueless, as his hand gingerly reaches up over top of mine on his bottle.

Once he's finished I pick him up, making sure to support his head and neck when they go to lull to the side, before gently patting his back producing a tiny hiccup from him after 5-6 minutes.

I stand up and carry him to his nursery, sitting down in the rocking chair, before gently rocking back and forth, pretty soon I see him fighting to stay awake so I start rhythmically patting his padded bottom he's out like a light before long.

To be continued~

——————————————
A/n
Guyssssssssssssssss we're at 5k thank you all sooooooo much!!!!

Huge thank you to everyone who voted for the last chapter!!!

Q: would guys like to see the amount of words per chapter?

Also pls don't forget to comment I love talking to y'all!!!

See ya my lovelies💜💜💜