7

Maverick POV

~ a time skip brought to you by the god of destruction—Kim Namjoon~

It's now Thursday which means that the worst part of colbys change is done. It also means I have to have a chat with big Colby today.

I somehow managed to keep him in little for 3 days straight I feel I deserve an award or something.

With a sigh I swing my legs out of my bed, and stand up. I make my way out of my room and down to the kitchen. It's around 6:30 right now so my little boy should sleep for a while longer.

While he's asleep I start working on breakfast, my sure to make some extra for Colby since he'll mostly likely be big this morning and he'll probably want real food rather than a bottle.

After cracking some eggs, adding some flour, milk, and a few other things, I've crepes with fruit salsa for breakfast.

Right on cue I start hearing whine coming from the baby monitor on my counter.

I put the rest of the dishes in the sink to be washed after breakfast, before going upstairs to say hello to my little boy.

Opening the door, I'm greeted Colby sitting straight up in his crib.

Just by that immediately know he's in big space, which is good for now but I'll have him slip again later.

I'm actually surprised he pulled himself out I thought it was going to take a lot more work then that.

"Colby" I softly call, trying to gage what mood he's in.

"Hi daddy!" He says excitedly

"Are you big or little" I ask

"Big." He says, shocking me because he's in such a good mood compared to the last time he was big.

"Alright well, we need to have a conversation about what happened and also what's going to happen, so do you think you can stay big for an hour or two then slip?"

"Do I have to slip? Can't I just stay big?" He whines

I sigh, I knew he was in too good of a mood to cooperate.

"Yes Colby you have to slip I'll explain why later. Right now we need to get some food in your tummy." I tell him as I pick him up and set him on the changing table.

I just change him into some day clothes. Even though Colbys been in little space for the past few days, he hasn't regressed enough to be in diapers but, I'm planning on helping him slip deep enough that he needs them today.

After changing him, I scoop him up and bring him to the dining room where I set him in a normal chair instead of a high chair in hope it'll help him stay big for awhile.

"So what'd you want to talk about?" He asks as we start eating.

I say a silent prayer that this goes well before continuing.

Colby POV

"So what'd you want to talk about?" I ask, trying not to sound nervous.

I'll never admit it out loud but, I secretly love it here. I haven't been this stress free since I was literally three.

"Well I thought you deserved an explanation as too what happened a few nights ago and why I've kept you here."

I just nod my head for him to continue.

"Please hear me out before you start freaking out."

I nod again, growing even more nervous.

"Im going to be very blunt about it. A couple of nights ago you were attacked by a vampire and killed them turned into a vampire." He says nonchalantly

Meanwhile I choke on the food in my mouth, how the hell does this guys expect me to believe him?!

"Before you freak out," he starts

I snort at that I'm way past freaking out.

"I can prove it." He finishes, as he get up to get a glass and pouring what I assume to be "blood" then popping it in the microwave for a few seconds before setting it down in front of me.

I almost vomit at the thought of drinking blood, what the hell is this guy on?!!

I go to push the glass away but, before I can he asks " are you sure you want to do that?" In a chillingly calm tone.

"Hell yes I'm sure!! What drug fucked up your brain enough to want to drink blood?!" I yell

"Colby, just take a sip." He orders, in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"N-" before I can finish protesting, he lifted the glass and forced my lips apart, making me drink some of the dreaded liquid.

When he pulled the glass away I went to spit the blood out, only for him to cover my mouth so I couldn't.

I look at him with pleading eyes, but he only gave me a "swallow it or else" kinda look.

Suddenly, it was like a switch flipped in my brain.

I wanted more.

I needed more.

Third POV

Maverick was waiting for his boy to finally give into his blood lust and drink the rest of the glass, when he felt two nubs try to puncture his hand.

He looked down to see that Colbys, eyes had gone completely white, as he was attempting to bite Maverick.

Maverick just smirked.

He had gotten his baby to give in.

And that alone inflated his ego far beyond what it should be.

Pulling his hand away, Maverick brought the forgotten glass of blood back to his baby's mouth.

Only to have Colby refused to drink it.

At first Maverick thought Colby was disgusted by it but, he set the glass back down Colby immediately went for his hand again.

Then it clicked.

His baby was being a brat.

Maverick knew this was going to happen at some point, most fledglings prefer to feed off of live prey rather than drinking bagged blood, but lucky for maverick Colbys fangs hadn't fully grown in and wouldn't for another two weeks.

It was actually kinda cute watching Colby try his absolute hardest to drink from maverick only to come up short every time.

Maverick, had enough so he once again pulled his hand from his baby's mouth and got up.

He knew Colby wouldn't drink from the glass so he switched to a bottle instead. After screwing that lid on he picked up his little fledgling, and made his way to the living sitting down on the couch, while cradling Colby in his lap.

Then after a twenty minute struggle he managed to finally get the little blood lusted fledgling to feed.

Not long after Colby was asleep in Mavericks lap with a full tummy. Maverick just let his baby sleep, figuring they could continue their conversation after he wakes up.

To be continued~

———————————————
A/n

Special shout out to bottembby_girl for commenting on my previous chapter.

And as always a huge thank you to everyone who voted on my last chapters.

The troubled little and his vampire daddyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें