1: Dead?

Ok so I'm just going to say that I don't mean to make fun of any of the mental health problems that is in this book. I always research before I write about anything so yeah:) that was all, good reading! And don't forget to tell me if there is any drama so I can watch in the comments!!:)

TW: TALK ABOUT ABUSE

Anastasia POV

I'm running home in the rain since my teacher wanted to talk to me after class. I tried telling her no and just ask to talk another time, but she was persistent.

So here I am running home in the rain in fear of what is going to happen when I come home.

I finally see my house- can't really be called a house since it's on its way to collapse, but oh well. Anyways, I finally see my house and sprint to the front door fiddling with my keys trying to unlock the door.

Before I open the door someone grabs my hair and yanks me inside. I yelp in surprise and pain. When I turn to see who it is, I see my worst nightmare-Jack- my stepdad.

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" He yells. "I-I-I w-was at s-school s-sir" I try to explain but he cuts me off before I can say anything else. "BULLSHIT! YOU WERE WHORING AROUND WERENT YOU" He yells again making me flinch at his deadly tone.

He smirks making me realize what's going to happen next.

I jolt awake by the sudden flashback and start frantically looking around to make sure he's not here. That was the worst beating in my life. After that I stopped caring, I was beaten to the brink of death.

Once I calm down I look at the time and it reads 5:57am. Oh goody, it's my birthday today, April 30th, fun, forgot that for a sec. Turning 16 today, supposed to be an accomplishment, but nah, fuck that. I just decide that I should start getting ready for school and make Lilly (mom) and David (stepfather) breakfast.

Once I get ready I check if any of the bruises or tattoos are showing before collecting my stuff and walking downstairs.

(Here is her outfit for school btw. Horrible at describing anything so pictures it is)

When I'm done cooking walk out the front door and begin to walk to school thinking.

(Imagine it with a leather jacket over or smth)

~~~~~~~~~~

No one has ever seen me smile since I was 6, I don't remember much before that. All I remember is that I used to be a bubbly fucking kid, but now I don't show emotion anymore.

Consider me emo

No actually don't do that.

I wish I was a snake, they're so fucking cool and they can just sneak up on someone and kill them with their poison.