7: School

Not edited

She's finally starting school! I hate going to school but I like writing about it. Also reading about it.. maybe cuz my school experience sucks balls

Anyways, hope y'all suckers enjoy this🤪

~~~~~

Anastasia Delilah Romano's POV

I mentally curse when I hear that goddamn alarm at 6 in the fucking morning. I should be used to it by now, but I'll never be a morning person. Never have been, and never will be.

I brush my hair out of my face and stand up quickly, not realizing what a big mistake that was when my vision becomes black. I stop and let my vision come back to normal before I walk over to my bathroom

Istg I never learn-

I walk over to the toilet and pull my pants down before I sit down and can finally relax. After I'm finished I pull my pants on and flush the toilet before walking over to the sink and wash my hands. I dry my hands and get out of the bathroom before I go into my closet and pick out my clothes, and walk right back into the bathroom before locking the door and hopping into the shower.

I turn the the temperature on and relax under the hot water, and start to wash my body. After washing my body i just stand there for about 10 minutes before walking out of the shower and getting a towel to dry myself. I put on my clothes that I picked out for the day, and brush my teeth and hair. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, and lipgloss before walking out of the bathroom to take my phone of the charger and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Before I go out of my room and to the kitchen, I double check my apperence in the mirror. I'm wearing some comfy black sweatpants that's a size to big for me, with one of my brothers hoodie's, and some random shoes that i've had forever. Comfortable clothes is what I live for. I double check one lat time that I have my handgun, knifes and pepper spray with me before going out of my room and closing the door after me.

On my way downstairs I bump into Domenico and we walk silently into the kitchen where the rest of the boys are. All shirtless of course except for Alessandro, Giovanni and of coure dad. We all say our 'good mornings' before continuing to do what we were doing before.

I walk to the fridge and open it before grabbing some philadelphia and bread (from the pantry), before sitting down by Angel. I put on a good amount of philadelphia and eat it. I feel someone staring at me so I turn my head to the side where I catch my brothers and dad watch me intently as I bite down on the bread, as if they are trying to see if it tastes good.

I clear my throat before speaking, "You guys want to try?", which makes all of them nod. I sigh before making all of them a bread with philadelphia each. All of them sit down and watch me while waiting. Once im done I get them all a plate each and put it infront off them. They all pick it up and look at each other before taking a bite of it. I see some of their faces light up because of the taste, and some others turn into wonder. "Is it good?" I ask them. They all nod at me

"It was good, I've tasted better, but it was still quite good" Domenico says

"How have I never tasted that before? It was literally so good" Angelo and Antonio says at the same time.

"I swear that is so creepy, how do they do that" Giovanni mumbles quietly making me chuckle quietly

"It was good" is the answer I recieve from the rest of the family. I nod at finish eating up my breakfast before putting my plate, glass and knife in the dishwasher. I walk upstairs to get my backpack and everything else I need before walking downstairs again. I huff out a breath as I sit down on the sofa in the living room before pulling up my phone to play hay day.